Please help me with my first Cathe order.............TIA

tishee

Cathlete
I would love to order the beg/inte DVDs but sadly I do not own a DVD player. I was thinking about getting the following instead and would love any input:
how to get in shape for your wedding
step n motion

Tishee

Hi,
This is a good tape, of course they all are, personally I felt it was a little easier than her other advanced tapes and you get 2 sections , the first is stepping, the second is weightlifting which makes it great like you are getting 2 tapes in one.

Thank you so much for replying to my post!! You have really made my day! May I ask what you think about the step n motion VHS? I was wondering if I needed to buy three VHS tapes to alternate with them so as not to get use to one tape. May I ask your opinion on that as well? I plan on ordering today but I must ask if you know of any stores that sell Cathe's tape other than online?
Once again thank bunches for replying! I look forward to hearing from you!
Tishee

Hi my advice would be to purchase a vhs/dvd player! All her upcoming workouts will be dvd only and with dvd's you get so many more bonus workouts!! You can find them relatively cheap!

If you're looking at vhs, the step workouts I find easiest to learn are...

-The Wedding video
-Step Heat
-Mega Step Blast
-Step Max

If you want another one besides the wedding video that's more updated and not that much more difficult to learn I'd suggest Cardio and Weights.

As far as her weight tapes....all are about the same as far as learning b/c with weights you just use what's challenging for you and all of her workouts can be modified if you just have dumbells and not a barbell.

Have fun!

Stacy

Stacy thanks so much! I am going to WalMart today to buy some weights and a stepper and will look at the DVD player while I am there. I plan on looking at the barbells also the only thing is that I have a lil guy,3, and will leave in an apartment and boy is he curious....I mean he is into EVERYTHING! I will have to find a place to store the barbell without him knowing it.......now that is a challenage!
Tishee

Just wanted to say that when purchasing a stepper make sure to get the long club length one, not the shorter version. Cathe uses too much of the step that the shorter one isn't as safe, plus she uses it as a weight bench so you'll want the longer length for that too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.