please help me. I have been trying for 3 days to set up my roku account with cathe on demand. I sign

deegold

I have spent 3 hours on the phone roku several emails back and forth with cathe support. still no set up. back on phone wtith roku they said cathe is a private channel and i need to contact cathe for a code to access this. cathe support just sends me emails to the link on set up. Duh. I know the instructions front and back. I am beyond frustrated. I have never experienced anything like this before. I am ready to pack up my roku 3, send back, give a bad review on line for both supports. If anybody out there please help me I would greatly appreciate it. thanks guys.

I have spent 3 hours on the phone roku several emails back and forth with cathe support. still no set up. back on phone wtith roku they said cathe is a private channel and i need to contact cathe for a code to access this. cathe support just sends me emails to the link on set up. Duh. I know the instructions front and back. I am beyond frustrated. I have never experienced anything like this before. I am ready to pack up my roku 3, send back, give a bad review on line for both supports. If anybody out there please help me I would greatly appreciate it. thanks guys.

to add insult to injury, I am sending back roku. Amazon is not refunding my my total cost so I am out half the price I paid. I only purchased this to get cathondemand. beyond frustrated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.