Pizza Hut's Oreo pizza dessert thingie

kims

Cathlete
I have absolutely no intention of even tasting this bit of culinary frivolity. I like Oreo's but would have to be addicted to them to even consider this thing.

But...if any of you try it, I would just love to get a review.
Don't know why, I'm just curious.

Yes, I know I could try it myself, but it kinda makes me nauseous to even consider it. I'm serious...I promise.

Have a great Tuesday!:7

I may have to grab it up the next time I am in the market for a Dominoes dinner. It looks rather yummy if you ask me though I have a feeling it may be sickeningly sweet....

I know, these are the type of things that usually look better than they taste. Of course, I am the type that will not turn it down if it were in front of me. And this can change with my mood too...today, I think I could resist. :)

what gets me is that they managed to make and unhealthy meal (pizza) even more unhealthy with a pizza dessert.

Oh my god, I would try it in a second.

Pizza Hut used to have an even better dessert pizza with cinnamon, apples, and icing. It seriously made my life worth living. I've never been the same since they discontinued it.... ;(

Allison

Is it a Domino's dessert??? I know I'm gettin' old and fergetful, but dang, the commercial was just on and I thought it wuz Pizza Hut.

Ohwell, it's still sweeeeet, ain't it!!!:+

>Is it a Domino's dessert??? I know I'm gettin' old and
>fergetful, but dang, the commercial was just on and I thought
>it wuz Pizza Hut.

I thought it was Pizza Hut too, but turns out it's Dominos. In any case it still looks a.m.a.z.i.n.g. :9

Allison

My DS saw the commercial and salivated the other night, and he doesn't even eat pizza!! I think it looks nasty, but, if you are a fan of Food Network like I am, maybe you've seen Giada DeLaurentis' (sp?) dessert pizza that she makes. It is a normal pizza crust topped with nuttella, crushed hazelnuts and milk, dark and white chocolate chips. Now I'd LOVE to try that. My hips would be in total opposition, however...

I posted about this one awhile back in the gross foods thread!:) I love me some Oreo's-double stuffed, I eat the middles and toss the rest so it doesn't count right?}(

I will never buy this, I think it might appeal to the PMS woman though! The guys I know would scarf a whole pizza before they would even consider eating this! Sigh, men just do not have that sweet tooth/creamy fatty thing it seems!:)
Hum, I wonder what the crust is made of?

OMGosh, Allison!!! I hear you, that was the best pizza EVER, with the apples and icing:9 I was so bummed when they stopped making it!! Not sure on the oreo one, looks way too sweet and chocolaty. Sandy:7

UGH! Did I say UGH? UGH UGH! Just the sight of it on that commercial makes me ill. I can't believe people eat stuff like that, really!

Not only that, the commercial itself has got to be the dumbest I've ever seen. It is almost worse than the Oreo thing itself. :(

we had it once...it wasn't great. The oreos were stale, and the icing was plastic like. It was nasty!

If I'm ordering a dessert pizza, it would be papa johns cinnaswirl:)

I am a purist-oreo cookies should only be combined with Breyers vanilla to create cookies and cream for me only to enjoy and not my DH who takes all of the big chunks of cookies!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.