PIYO Question

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Good Afternoon
I know that some of you are familiar with Chalene Johnson's new program. I really do like them a lot and I want to make up a rotation including Kelly Coffey's Muscle Up along with Piyo. If you could only choose 3 of the PIYO workouts which of them would it be? Oh I also have the extra strength DVDS from PIYO as well.
Thanks

Definitely Drench and Sweat. Then any of the other programs, depending on what you want to work. That's pretty much my thoughts.

It depends: do you want the PIYO workouts to contrast the Muscle Up or repeat it?

I don't know the program at all, but I'd be looking for the workouts that are contrasting and complementary to Kelly's: i.e., whichever workouts emphasize flexibility, core, and gentle body weight training. No idea which those are, sorry.

Clare

Thanks for your responses.
The problem is that I love this program so much that I do not want to give it up. So what I'm looking for is 3 of the best piyo workouts that include a little bit of everything in each workout. Flexibility strength core and cardio to go along with Muscle Up. I don't know if this makes any sense to you ladies.
I did PIYO as a stand alone for about 3 weeks but was missing my weight workouts.
Thanks Again.

I did PiYo as an add on to another program. It was a great stretch, and I really enjoyed it. I got so flexible, I almost joined the circus. That being said, I am now doing Body Beast. Honestly, after BEAST, I don't have the energy to do anything. Thinking of doing PiYo just before bedtime. I have been pleasantly surprised and pleased with PiYo results.

I was doing the PiYo rotation that came with the set. It was six days a week. Some workouts are harder than others. Drench and sweat were my two favorite. I think I will keep with the rotation, and do PiYo just before bed. Doing PiYo as a stretch after BEAST is not going to happen. Too fatigued after BEAST.

This is a bit off subject, but I am now considering PiYo (and I totally wasn't interested just a few months ago). Beachbody always offers a base version and a deluxe version of its workouts. I get the deluxe version only if it offers more workouts. Are there bonus workouts with PiYo? I noticed there is a "Hardcore" that you get if you order through Beachbody--but it looks like you get that regardless of whether you order base or deluxe (aso long as you order through beachbody website). I also notice in the Amazon descriptions there is a bonus Buns and a bonus from TurboFire (Low HIIT 20). Are those included in the base kit or just the deluxe? Anything other workouts included in the deluxe that aren't in the base kit?

Yea, it definitely kicks butt. Drench is a perfect name for it. I have to bring in the floor mop when I'm done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered through Mary. I just got the base version. I did order the two strength workouts. If you order through Mary she will send you the Hardcore workout. At least that's what I received.

I haven't stopped doing piyo since I got my set. I also have the deluxe set which only comes with 2 extra workouts which are Full Body Blast and Stong Legs. These are the only 2 wo which use the gliding disk. They are both awesome.
The workout that I like the least is core but all the rest are really great workouts.

I haven't stopped doing piyo since I got my set. I also have the deluxe set which only comes with 2 extra workouts which are Full Body Blast and Stong Legs. These are the only 2 wo which use the gliding disk. They are both awesome.
The workout that I like the least is core but all the rest are really great workouts.

So Full Body Blast and Stong Legs only come with the deluxe set? Sounds like I need to order the deluxe set then!

Don't feel bad. I too have soooo many workouts. Your not alone. There's no words to describe the feeling I get when I see my DVDs in the mail. I am a true addict. LOL
I love every WO I own and I am so proud of my collection. Yes! Those are the one 2 workouts in the deluxe set.
I hope you enjoy your piyo set as much as I do.

Mary is the owner of Totalfitnessdvds. My computer is having a bad hair day. Won't let me cut and paste for some reason. The website is
Totalfitnessdvds.net

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.