Pitbull and kitty in love!

That is so adorable!

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Awww, how sweet!

I can spend hours viewing dog/cat videos on youtube.
I just love little critters:D

My husband wants to add an English Mastiff to our family next year. We have to get on a waiting list with the breeder we have chosen.
I've been viewing videos of Mastiffs.....we're going to need a bigger couch!:eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMM9dR_2iDU&feature=related

omg those Mastiff's are HUGE! Shoot instead of a bigger couch you might as well get him/her their own living room and bedroom set! :p

Gentle giants for sure :)

I love watching those videos too :)

I haven't been on OD in awhile and was just going through a bunch of threads and saw this one. Thanks for posting that. Being a pitbull owner I always love to see "nice" videos out there because there are so so many very nice pitbulls. :D

Red nose pitbull

I have a red nose pitbull just like the one in the video. Her name is Bella. I adopted her at 6 months from Animal Services here in Lee County. She is the sweetest baby girl. Thanks for posting video.

Carmen.

I haven't been on OD in awhile and was just going through a bunch of threads and saw this one. Thanks for posting that. Being a pitbull owner I always love to see "nice" videos out there because there are so so many very nice pitbulls. :D

Did you watch the special on the Vick dogs? That special dispelled a lot of myths about the breed. What those monsters did to those dogs is so unbelievable. You have to be evil to do what they did. I try not to allow the anger to take over, but it's difficult.

My sister has been owned by several pit bulls and they were all giant, lovey, teddy bears.
The dogs get a bad rap, when the horrible owners should be. One of the facts they pointed out during the special, is that pit bulls want to please their owners. That is why they fight. Their owners ask them to.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.