Pilates Reformer

mrsprice

Hi!

I have a Pilates Reformer and plan on incorporating it into my workouts in the future.

Now I know that pilates is great for flexibility, core strength and "lengthening" the muscles.

What is the best way to schedule it into your workouts? Is it ok to do pilates the day before (or after) a strength workout (like Cathe's PS or SH workouts)?

Any feedback on this would help a lot because I don't have a clue how to work my Reformer workout into a routine.

Thanks in advance :)

Cheryl

I have a question for you. How do you like your reformer? What brand is it? How long have you been doing it? Have you seen reaults. I've been playing around w/ mat work and plan on getting a reformer the end o Oct. Thanks for any info!

Hi guys! I got my Reformer from QVC last year, it didn't cost a lot and I'm happy with it. You may want to check online or see when they'll be offering it again.

I use it on days after S&H or a heavy strength workout, it eases the soreness a bit and I like the way I feel when I've stretched the body out. You can use it on Ab days too cause you'll definitely notice it working the core area.

Its a good piece of equipment to have, IMO.

Hi Elaine 123 and Mindi!

I got mine from QVC as well and I really like it. :) I've only used it a couple of times though. I think that it was a very good investment, which is why I want to include it in my routines. I just wasn't sure how to do this.

I'm glad to hear that you're able to use it after a strength workout.

Mindi, how many times per week do you normally use your Reformer?

Cheryl :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.