Cathe (duh) and me

RT12.jpg

Deana and Cathe

RT13.jpg

CrazyStepper (Allison) Lara

RT14.jpg

Emily (Materialsgirl), Robin (Buffetgirl), & Wendy

RT18.jpg

Allison (Crazystepper) & Robin (Buffetgirl)

RT20.jpg

Emily, Allli, & Me

RT26.jpg

Allison, Laura (LauraMax), Denise

RT28.jpg

Me and Cynthia (Retrofit)

RT30.jpg

Back Row - Robin, Me, Jodi, Emily, Beavs, Wendy, Catherine (FitFairy)
Front Row - Tracy (THartman), Mindy (Jodi's sis I think)

RT31.jpg

RT32.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics Amber!!! Thanks for posting.

You ladies better behave yourselves tonight, you have to get up bright and early in the morning...;):p

Your hair looks awesome, btw!!

I love your top Liann! Thanks so much for posting pics and keeping us updated.

Carrie

ETA: Can you tell us who everyone is? Some I know (you, Cat, Robin, Allison, Emily, Cathe - obviously!) but others I am not sure of.

Last edited:
Look at all you fit girls!

I watched the live web casts all day. It looks like the RT WAS A BLAST!!

I was happy to hear she will be heading to Chicago. Can't wait to experience Cathe LIVE and in person.

Maria

Chicago and...

Where else? I missed the live feed.

Never mind. Someone said Vegas was a definite NO. Man. I'm bumming now. But, I gotta say, I loooooove the live feeds.

Last edited:
You guys look so fit and very, very good. Cathe looks beautiful like always, keep posting pictures is very nice to see you guys..;)

Eunice:(

Gosh I wish I could be there! Moving to Chicago very soon, so I'm in Europe salivating over the photos!

Everyone looks fantastic, like it's way too much fun and nobody's working very hard! Ha, ha!

Is that the soon to be released tower you guys are posing in? If so, it looks like a monster and I'll have to wait for a new house to get one!

Everyone looks fantastic, like it's way too much fun and nobody's working very hard! Ha, ha!

Is that the soon to be released tower you guys are posing in? If so, it looks like a monster and I'll have to wait for a new house to get one!

You all look so happy and like you are having a blast!

Tricia - I don't think that's the Tower - I think that's the regular pullup tower the guys use in STS...

Oh no, that isn't Cathe's tower! That's a full sized one that I think the guys used in STS. The Cathe towers are MUCH smaller!

oh my goodness! Liann! You and Cathe...TOO COOL! I can't wait ot have my own picture! teehee!!:p:D:p The rest of you all look great as well! AWESOME PICS! Thanks for keepin' them posted Liann, you rock!!

Great pics!
Everyone looks so happy, health and fit!

Any way you could post captions to say who is who (I recognize several forum members, but not all).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.