Pics of Joey!!!!

Ahhhhhh!! He is soooooooooo sweet, Wendy!! Just adorable! Which member(s) of the family does he resemble?

Sandra

He's beautiful! What a little pumpkin face!:) I still say that to my two year old. He kind of looks at me funny! Oh, you are so lucky! It really makes me want to do this all over again.

Enjoy every single minute because it goes by sooooooo quickly.:-(

Congratulations again!

Dallas
(formerly dmstefanos)

CONGRATULATIONS Wendy!!!!

He is a beautiful little angel!! Beautiful. He seems to look like you....

YA DONE GOOD!!!!! He is so precious!!!!

I wish you and your family many blessings.....

Oh boy, I've been looking forward to these pictures! He is absolutely adorable, Wendy! You must be so proud! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby boy!

Angie

Wow!!! What a little blessing you have there!
I can almost smell that new baby smell, i just want to give him a kiss on his little head:)

Wendy, he's gorgeous -- all that lovely black hair.

He'll be a heartbreaker, that's for sure.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wendy,
Joey is so precious, I just want to pick him up and hold him!!! Hope you're getting some rest these days, thanks for posting these pics.
Brandi:)

Wendy, Joey is PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT. Looking at his pics makes me want to have another one.;) I hope you're sleeping well. Enjoy this time. It flies fast.:)

Pinky

Congratulations Wendy!! Joey is sooo adorable and has a great head of hair. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us.

Diana

Wendy ~

He's an angel. So precious! Bet you guys can't stop cuddling and kissing him! Enjoy every minute! Thank you for sharing your beautiful son with us all.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.