PHA 2 - time not showing?

Hi,

I noticed something about PHA 2 (High Quality) the last few times I've done it - there is no time available on the bar below the workout. Instead of showing that you are 10 or 20 or 30 minutes into the workout, it just shows "00:00" for the entire workout, and that includes the total time at the end. I checked another laptop and the same thing is happening on both at different locations. Any ideas? It's annoying for me not to know how far I am in the workout.

thanks!
Joyce

I know I rarely post anything, but can someone please answer this, or should I be calling your support team? Emailing them?

Joyce

I just checked PHA 2 on my iPad using CatheLive app and the bottom time bar
Was showing time elapsed and time yet to go.

Most of the ones with the time showing are gone. I, too, love knowing where I'm at during a workout. And if I stop, where do I pick up from? Cathe, what's going on here?

I've tried on Chrome, Firefox and safari on all three of our macs. Same problem. Only some workouts show the time as it goes along, a lot of them don't.

Hi hiho322,

I selected 5 random Cathe Live videos and all played fine and all showed the elapsed time. We tested on a PC and a MAC, but didn't see any issues. Have you tried rebooting your router?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.