Pet's Alive

cb1924

Cathlete
This past weekend I volunteered at Pet' Alive. It is a non profit, no kill animal shelter. It is a wonderful place that has saved many animals from abuse and death. The people and animals are amazing. My avatar is one of the dogs I met this weekend. His name is Oreo and is looking for a home. If anyone lives in the NY tristate area and is interested in adopting check out there website.

I met a dog named One also. He is about my height when he stands and he actually hugs you. He is so sweet.

Here is the website: www.petsalive.com. Just want to get the word out.

chrissy

Attachments

• me and oreo1.jpg
    me and oreo1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 19
Great

Hi, what a wonderful place. I see that Best Friends Animal Sanctuary helped them out. Best Friends is my pet charity. Check out their website, they are awesome. I wish I had the time to volunteer with animals, if I ever retire that is where I will be.

Good luck.

Karen

Hi, what a wonderful place. I see that Best Friends Animal Sanctuary helped them out. Best Friends is my pet charity. Check out their website, they are awesome. I wish I had the time to volunteer with animals, if I ever retire that is where I will be.

Good luck.

Karen
Karen,
A couple of other volunteers had mentioned Best Friends. They volunteered there on their Honeymoon. Isn't that awesome!?

chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.