Personalized Video From Santa

I agree. We've done this for my daughter for the past 2-3 years and we love watching her face as she watches it.

try it for adults!!

It works for adults too. You can make them "naughty" or "nice" and Santa can say some pretty funny & nasty stuff. I sent one to my aunt, uncle and cousin. They were all dying with laughter. Oh and the part where you download a picture, just find one on the internet that is not of them, save it on your computer, and you can use that. I won't tell you what I used, it might offend some people here, but it brought them to tears!

Enjoy!

My son is 10, but he still believes. He has Asperger's Syndrome, so he's a little delayed socially. Anyway, he has an absolute bomb site of a bedroom and I am always on him to clean it, always to no avail. I indicated he was naughty and he never keeps in room tidy and he just watched the video. He sat here for a few minutes and now he's in his room picking up his Lego!

I like that Santa stresses there is still time to get on the nice list, because I will send out a nice email later on today.

This is brilliant. This will probably be the last year he believes, but I feel we've had a good run.

My son is 10, but he still believes. He has Asperger's Syndrome, so he's a little delayed socially. Anyway, he has an absolute bomb site of a bedroom and I am always on him to clean it, always to no avail. I indicated he was naughty and he never keeps in room tidy and he just watched the video. He sat here for a few minutes and now he's in his room picking up his Lego!

I like that Santa stresses there is still time to get on the nice list, because I will send out a nice email later on today.

This is brilliant. This will probably be the last year he believes, but I feel we've had a good run.

Hi Jen,

I have a 12 year old with Asperger's and he still believes with all his heart! You may have more time. (I hope so...it is wonderful for us and his older brother that he still believes)

We are so doing this! Thanks for posting it!

Thanks for sharing!!! I'm sending these to all 3 of my kids and their ages 12, 10 & 3....... :D

I'm soo glad you all are enjoying this! We gotta keep the magic alive for as long as we can!! :D:DWe're getting dumped on with snow yet again so hopefully it will stay stuck to the trees until Christmas day... very likely since it won't get out of the teens & 20's for quite some time!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Pam

Hi Jen,

I have a 12 year old with Asperger's and he still believes with all his heart! You may have more time. (I hope so...it is wonderful for us and his older brother that he still believes)

We are so doing this! Thanks for posting it!

That's wonderful for you! I will keep my fingers crossed. I just love watching him get excited for Christmas.

PS-I love your avatar pic! I'm such an Epcot Geek! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.