1) Water ----- Check

2) No late night visits to fridge --- Check

3) No food 2 hrs B4 bed --- Check

4) Limit sweets --- Check

5) August rotation --- Check

Have a great weekend,

Katrina

Morning!

I actually did really well yesterday:) No sweets, got my workout in and didn't stuff myself with carbs!

I think your pep talk helped me yesterday, Katrina! Thanks so much:)

Good job Ladies!
I am doing well with my goals, I am just not eating NOWHERE NEAR my calorie deficit! x( I am just not hungry. I'm eating clean, just not enough. Do you think this will wear off?

Kali

Just got vacation pics added!
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

No problem Shelley, I'm glad I was able to help:). Kali, I guess you will be fine, just listen to your body and monitor it for a few days. That's what I would do. As long as you try to eat at least every three to four hours. I think the minimum calories is at least 1200 and the danger zone is below 1000. IMO, I don't think you really need to go lower than 1200 and that's pretty low because you are considered an active woman. I think I read somewhere for that for a woman who is active she should keep her intake to at least 1500. So,just keep monitoring your appetite for a few days, maybe your body's just adjusting. Anyway, that's just my 2cents. Have a great day :),

Katrina

Thanks Katrina! I definatley don't go under 1200. Maybe 1300's. For me to reach my goal weight I'm supposed to have like 1550 a day. So I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.I do try to eat every 3 no more than 4 hours. Thanks for your help.
Kali :)

Just got vacation pics added!
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Hi all. So far doing well. My goal was to lost 2% body fat and I've actually lost 3% so far. Tomorrow will be my second of the two "cheat" days I allowed myself. I have two Birthday parties to go to and have a very difficult time saying no to Birthday cake. It's my favorite!!!

Great job ladies!!

Katie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.