Personal Goals Check-In--8/23/05

workoutqueen

Cathlete
Hello everyone, hope all is well:)..didn't post yesterday

1) 8/8 cups of h20 or 6 cup min. --- Check

2) Limit sweets --- Check ---no sweets yesterday, went to the movies on Sunday and no popcorn. Movie popcorn isn't sweet of course, it can be full of fat but it always has been my downfall...so addicting...but I didn't have any:)

3) No food 2 hrs B4 bedtime --- Check

4) No late night visits to fridge --- Check

5) August Rotation --- Check---Completed Days 21 & 22,

Take care and have a great day:),

Katrina

Hey everyone,

Haven't posted here in weeks because due to stress I have eaten terrible and haven't really cared. But want to start off fresh today! I will do the no sweets and water again. So I pray I can checkin tomorrow with some good results. Cross you fingers!

kim

Hi Katrina and Kim.
Awesome job Katrina! Movie popcorn sure is a tease! Good for you!

Kim don't sweat it. Pick yourself up and start today. Once you do it for a little while it does get easier!

Last night was my DBIL's birthday so we went down for cake and I passed it up. He knows I don't eat junk food so of course he came up to me with the bowl of potato chips. I just gave him a look of death.
So...
Water-check
No salty junk-check
No sweets-check
Hang in there ladies.

Just got vacation pics added!
www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Still doing the august rotation-check Idid have to take a day or two of when I was sick. I will add it on at the end.

No Sweets-doing fairly well. I had a fat free muffin the other day.

Great job Ladies.

Kim-Where do you work. I saw you start back tomorrow. I hope you have a great day:)

Terri

Hey Terri, I work at a public school as a cashier for a couple of hours. Used to be a stay at home person until husbands insurance tripled so I had to get a job with insurance. Luckily my friend come to my rescue. For some reason I keep putting off going to school for nursing. I think I'm scared!

Oh those little kids are such darlings! Yeah right!

kim

Kim-Well it could be worse and you could be stuck there all day! I give you credit though as I bet all those kids can be a handful!

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.