Pentagenarians & Beyond: WB 11/15

Traildoggie

Cathlete
good morning just getting us started.

perfect 30 upper really gets my up[per back. not sure which move since there are a few that work this area.

Deb where are you lately? just wondering.

Good Morning. Another rest day for me. My knee is still bothering me. It’s similar to the problem that I had last year when I had a small meniscus tear. I don’t think that I have a tear this time because it doesn’t feel quite the same. I will take care and choose my workouts carefully.

Valerie, thanks for starting the thread today. Great job with the treadmill and P30 Upper Body. I’m glad that the popcorn worked as a snack.

Judy, that’s great news on the pay raise. I’m glad to know that HD is doing that for their workers.

Diane Sue, nice work with KCM Cardio Core and Raw Step and Legs.

Hello to Lori and Deb.

This morning I did Live Fantastic Elastic. I really like this one, but it's considered a light day workout. Would be excellent for travel. Definitely covers all areas including core.

Carolyn I'm really sorry to hear about your knee. I've had issues with mine since my teens and it's no fun. If there's one thing I could go back and tell my younger self it would be do NOT do cheerleading. Hopefully rest and time helps yours.

Valerie that upper body workout packs a really good punch for being so short. When I sent him the list of essentials he responded: "that looks suspiciously like spending money" :D Said by the kid trying to go the whole semester without spending money. I pointed out Christmas is coming. I have also told him he should give his brother some money for all the gas he's been using and pointed out that he will have to spend money on the way home for food and gas. He does plan to get a job next semester, but he's turning out to be very frugal. A good trait up to a point. They are surprisingly frugal with the money they earn.:rolleyes:

Judy it would be a good time to back off on work hours. I really hope people don't do the usual Black Friday crush this year. Personally, I've never shopped on Black Friday, there is nothing I need that badly! That's great that you got a raise!

no black friday for me either . I specifically never shop that day.

I have issues with my right knee too, but as long as I don't jump too much its mostly OK.

cathy what you pay for most these days is light weight and brand names. people will spend an LOT of money to whittle a few ounces off their pack weight. I get headlamps at costco, a 3 pack usually for about $15. even the expensive ones don't weigh much less and all are fragile.
for some trails I take a pic of the map posted at the trailhead. or take a pic of the directions and map from a hiking book.
clothes... you can find things at goodwill, salvation army, but need to know what you're looking for. DH has several small daypacks from costco. about $20, decent quality for all but the most serious hiker.
clothes... I'd look for close outs at outdoor stores. things get hugely discounted because maybe the color didn't sell well or a newer version came available. boots... don't skimp. I pay what it costs to get good fit. plenty of "on sale" things if he's not a weird size. you can use an old plastic gatorade or juice container for a water bottle. I use the knife the least but a swiss army one is fine. dont skip a whistle. useful because if you do get lost.... the sound carries much much better than shouting and won't tire you out. a base layer should not be cotton, especially the shirt. it doesn't have to be "patagonia" brand to be effective. I like polypro material with a quarter zip neck and long sleeves. wool is popular now but I cant tolerate it on my skin.
we do a first aid kit in a zip lock bag aka airline toiletry style. band aids, advil, tylenol, some tape and dry dressings. more when we went on long trips. snacks, whatever you will eat that is wrapped so it will travel OK. I have a synthetic stocking cap and synthetic gloves. costco again.
he should not stash his wallet/ ID/ keys in or near his car to save weight. pack them along. when we hike I put cards,cash, keys, phone in a zip lock. car trashing is really popular at trailheads. no reason to give thieves rewards for their efforts. it is not effective to put stuff under the floor mat, glove box or in the trunk! our vehicles have been broken into 3-4 times over the years. it happens all the time. fire starter is listed so we have a butane lighter and some starter material and also a water purifier but those are IMO less important.
building a fire is hard enough under good conditions. in a survival situation you are not likely to find kindling, dry wood, and good enough weather to build a fire.

go to REI.com and look at clothing especially underwear or baselayer. there is a sale on right now. don't need to buy there, but you will get a good idea what fabrics and styles work best. a heavy "too warm" jacket that makes you sweat is the wrong choice. several lighter layers work better. there is science that goes into dressing safely and comfortably.
I wear a thin polypro baselayer, a quarter zip poly layer over, shell jacket over that. for the lower half, I wear one layer winter weight synthetic pants. in my extra clothing, long johns and a puffy jacket. shell fits over the puffy. this is my hiking uniform for decades. when things wear out I replace but most pieces last for many years.

Last edited:
Good morning. Today I did Cardio Party for 39 minutes and 265 calories burned. My average heart rate was 129 and maximum heart rate was 151. I knew that this workout wouldn’t irritate my knee. It’s better today, but I will continue to be careful.

Cathy, great job with Live Fantastic Elastic. It’s always nice to have a workout that’s good for travel or light days. I love that your son said “that sounds suspiciously like spending money”. That’s my kind of kid who knows the value of saving. I haven’t shopped on Black Friday in years. At one time it was a fun outing for me and my daughters, but over time it became much too crowded for me. Now I agree with you, there is nothing that I need to make me shop on that day.

Valerie, your knowledge about outdoor activities and gear is very impressive. Great information.

Deb, are you okay out there? Let us hear from you even if you aren’t working out. We are here to support each other.

Hello to Judy, Lori, and Diane Sue.

I did Kick, Punch and Crunch this morning. Always a great workout!

Valerie thanks so much for the info. I saved it in my notes. He has some under armor type stuff from his baseball playing days, several tops and one pair of leggings. And all his old jersey's are polyester, so those would do in warm weather. Not thrilled with the idea of trashed cars, since they are currently driving mine!

Carolyn Yay! on Cardio Party, so glad your knee is feeling better.

Hello to all!

Thanks for the compliment Carolyn. I've done a lot outdoors and I like to share. We used to carry a lot more stuff with us than people do these days, but helicopter or SAR rescues were unheard of then. gear is better and lighter weight. so many young people go without planning or thinking. we see kids hiking in jeans and tennies in the snow/rain and if it works out a few times , they think its all they need, that mother nature won't slap them down. things can go wrong.... you make a wrong turn, your cell phone doesn't work, you trip and get injured. DH and I have hiked, skied and snowshoed over thousands of miles without any problems we couldn't deal with.

hiking got popular here, car break ins got more common. had a chain saw stolen and someone cut my gasoline once to siphon gas but that was the worst for us.

I second that... Deb where are you? are you OK? Lori are you getting used to lots of rain?

I did 30 min on the elliptical last night. raining today and we have a daunting list of new restrictions here because covid #s are shooting up. did serious shopping this morning. no hoarding, but lots of coffee, fruit and vegies.

Cardio Step and Sweat cathe live #237
step cardio and warm up 25 minutes
weights 8,10,12,15#

Squats 15# dbs
Press 12# dbs 10 reps ( I switched to upright rows)
combined squat/curl/press10# dbs

sumo 15# db
snatches 8-10# db I used 8
sumo/snatch/jack (I still reverted to upright rows over snatches )

reverse lunge 12# dbs I used 15's
sweeper curls 15# dbs 10 reps
alternating curls with lunge and sweeper curls with lunge 10# dbs

push press 10# dbs
overhead triceps extension 12# dbs 8 reps
8# dbs squat to overhead and triceps extensions

deadlifts 15# dbs
hip hugger 15# dbs
combo deadlift/hip hugger 15# dbs

bear crawl position walk out plank
push up 2 ct and single
both walk out plank and push up

superman
reverse crunch

Valerie, I usually have my shopping done before black Friday. My husband ordered the first gift as our family drew names yesterday. I drew for my younger daughter since her and her two were not here. You do have some great ideas for shopping and saving on the gear for your trips.

Carolyn, I hope your knee is alright. I get a feeling similar to when I had the torn miniscus once in awhile. I just lay off of intense things and stuff that bothers for awhile and it goes back to feeling normal. I never did black Friday shopping, but my daughter in law and her friend and my granddaughter always loved it. The only extra shopping I did was go with her on a specified day for small business shopping. The only problem with that is most small businesses were extremely expensive items. I think I generally ended up buying things like soaps and gourmet coffee.

Cathy, that is good that they are frugal to a point. At least as long as they do not ignore needs and do not expect someone else to take care of the needs. I have a granddaughter that is very frugal. She has a lot tucked away in the bank and bought a car that she could have paid cash for, but wanted to establish credit, so paid payments for awhile before paying it off. Some day she will be finished with college and be a teacher. We were asking how she was going to do student teaching and she said she would have to help the teacher with virtual school for now. I looked at the Fantastic Elastic workout, but didn't want to drag my laptop upstairs to stream from it. I may wait till it is up on Fire TV in a couple of months. Nice work with Kick Punch and Crunch.

Hi to Deb and Lori

Good morning,

Sorry to be MIA, time just flashes by, and I have been staying off the computer for some reason....not anything intentional, it just happens, The day goes by and I have not turned it on. Also, had a little issue with the root canal; pain for a few days, and a lot of sensitivity to cold. It's a lot better now. As for workouts this week, Sunday I did Live Push Pull Total Body Heavy Weights. It is one of my favorite total body workouts! Monday: Perfect HIIT Low Impact, 31 minutes, 217 calories, this morning, Perfect Pump Upper Body (lost my paper with the minutes etc!).

Cathy, I hope your son gets some outdoor gear....and classes! Will make great Christmas gifts. Kidnap and execute? yikes!

Diane Sue, sorry about your neck and upper back. I hope it is better this week. It sounds like you are still having a lot of issues with your Fitbit and heart rate....maybe it is defective? Have you spoken with them? Sunday we had a horrible wind storm with gusts up to 67 mph. A lot of power outages. They said that kids that had no power on Monday would not be recorded as "absent" for virtual learning purposes. I guess they now have a future excuse for not attending the sessions :). No more "the dog ate my homework" needed.

Judy, congratulations on getting the iPhone 12! ...and the raise in pay from HD! John still has a 6, and does not want anything higher! We both just got new iPads recently and that was enough of a transition for him.

Valerie, sorry about the bathroom walls having to be redone, but since you can to it yourselves, that is a plus! Great that your DH is joining your diet. It should make meal planning a lot easier.

Carolyn, thanks for the "shout out" :) glad to hear that your knee is better. nice job on the workouts! Are you using a regular frying pan for the popcorn? I remember my Mom using our cast iron frying pan, and shaking it on the burner.....it was heavy!

Take care,

there was a battery issue with the 6's. I had one. the original battery stopped recharging, apple did a replacement for minimal cost, but the replacement didn't last well and acted strangely. it was fully charged, I turned the phone off because we were in mountains out of cell range, and when we drove back out into range, it had discharged down to < 1%. I'd plug it in and it would recharge fully in a couple minutes. ???? something was amiss. I don't remember for sure if that was the original or replacement. both had ongoing battery problems. upgraded happily. DH still has a 6s and its still working fine tho he barely uses it.
Judy is the 12 much different than the 11? I love my 11. camera is vastly better. stays charged nicely.

Deb good the dental issue is settling down. I'm doing a two crown replacement next monday. porcelain worn off. teeth are next to each other so hopefully all will be dull normal.

we finished the skim coat in powder room. waiting for the device that sprays "texture". you can rent one for a day for $25 and buy one for $30. we might need it for > one day so bought one. hate to accumulate single use tools but that is the choice.

DH is being really good about following his diet. he still eats some sweets but way less. I have a plastic microwave popcorn bowl. it is hard plastic with a vented lid. I use 1 tsp of oil to about 1/3 cup of popcorn. it works nicely, a gift. I have a glass cooktop so don't want to be sliding a metal pan back and forth. my mother had a metal popper with a stir rod and a vented lid but she had a gas stove. I like the microwave bowl. popcorn is good, better than the bagged kind.

DH had a dentist appointment this morning so I opted to workout upstairs using the computer. It's screen is hardly smaller than the TV up here, so I didn't mess with trying to do it through the TV. I did Live Timesaver Step Grooves. I liked all the combos, but it's not a very intense workout at all. Finished off with the Mobility Stretch premix.

We go back into lockdown tomorrow for 3 weeks. So the last 5 days of classes the boys will be online only. I'm guessing some kids will come home this weekend, but Nick wants to stay because he's got a ton of studying to do for final exams and would lose 7 hours to come home, plus packing time. He can also still work. Derek has lower level classes and would have been fine to travel, but he's fine with staying. I'm kind of hoping a lot of kids do go home early as it'll put fewer of them on the road the 25th. High schools also have to go online, but K-8 can still do in person. A lot of schools here never went to in person at all. The lockdown isn't quite as severe as the one last spring, but far more than we've had since, and it's really needed. Recommendations are for the boys to keep at least 6' from us and wear masks for their first 2 weeks back.

Tomorrow I have an in person appointment to get my drivers license renewed. Lucky me. Lots of steps to follow to get in the door, and I still have to fill out my application some time today. I want to get a Real ID, since you can't fly without them starting next October. I haven't flown in like 10 years, but if Nick is going out of state for grad school next year, I want the option available.

Diane Sue that sounds like a great Live workout. I'll have to check it out. We used to draw names at Christmas, but these days there's far fewer gift exchanges among my family. DH's family is not near by and we haven't done anything with them in ages. My family isn't gathering this year, so we'll do everything by mail. Your Granddaughter will have a good head start when she finishes school. I've been hammering into Nick the last few years that he's going to need a decent amount of money set aside for getting established somewhere when he looks for a job. At this point though, he'll have another year at least as he wants to do grad school. Most have a one year program in what he wants to do, but it he opts to stay at NMU there's is two years.

Deb glad you're back! I'll check out that Live Push Pull, I really liked the original Push Pull. It's one of my favorite weight workouts. Glad you're recovering from the root canal, too bad you had so much pain.

Valerie it's great that your husband is sticking to his diet. I'm sure it's making things easier for you. We don't have near as many issues here with people getting lost or injured in the wilderness areas here. Where my sister's condo is in western NC mountains, they have issues a lot. People getting lost, injured or getting to close to the falls and falling over the edge. She said it's not uncommon on the weekends to hear sirens in that area.

This morning I did Perfect Pump Upper Body and the Extended Stretch. My time was 43 minutes with 255 calories burned. My average heart rate was 126 and maximum heart rate was 151.

Cathy, great job with Kick Punch and Crunch. It was my favorite for a long time and I still enjoy it. I renewed my Drivers License two years ago and got Real ID at that time. I’m glad to have that behind me.

Valerie, nice work with the elliptical. That’s one piece of cardio equipment that I just didn’t care for. I’ve only used them in the gym and in hotel gyms, so not very many times. That’s great that your husband is following his healthier eating plan. I still have the air popper that we bought when my children were growing up. I didn’t like that or microwave popcorn but they were easy to do. The stovetop popping is so much better. I don’t shake the pan around, although that’s how we did it as children. I just cover the pot and let it pop.

Diane Sue, nice job with Live Cardio Step and Sweat. I never got much shopping done on Black Friday. It was mostly a social thing, not productive at all for holiday shopping. I like supporting small businesses, but yes they are a bit more expensive.

Deb, it’s so good to hear from you. I’m sorry about the pain from the root canal, but I guess some of that is expected. Great job with your workouts. We both did P30 Upper today. I really like that one. I use a heavy weight 3 quart saucepan with a tight fitting lid for making popcorn. It’s not cast iron, but it is heavy weight. As I mentioned above, I don’t shake it around, as it isn’t necessary. I follow the directions on the Bob’s Red Mill popcorn and it couldn’t be simpler.

Hi to Judy and Lori.

Reactions: WD
I ran on treadmill for 1.25 miles and did PP upper again.
cathy we have a lot of serious mountains here. hiking has always been popular but the last few years with new people moving here, it got too popular. Meth heads or plain old thieves can rip thru a dozen cars in a parking lot and steal wallets and electronics. Usually smash windows for access. we have so many semi remote forest service roads that are pot holed and gravel .... no way can police or rangers patrol them regularly. Did not used to be like this! Best not to leave ID or any valuables in the car but that doesn't prevent break ins because they look anyway. Unfortunately car bashing is still profitable for thieves or they wouldn’t do it. Always some jerks to spoil things. all the new people are mainly the ones infatuated with being "hikers" but resist carrying anything but their cell phone and a candy bar. we have hundreds of SAR calls now usually for people who aren't prepared. these are mostly volunteers so they will burn out too soon.

We are into serious fall rain now so all indoor exercise. And of course new COVID restrictions. the crackdown went into effect again since monday. Blech! yes pandemic fatigue but I am diligent with mask and my main exposure is only grocery shopping. numbers are being restricted in stores so I go earlier in am and crowds are not a problem. skip costco for a while..... the usual mad dash for bales of TP. I thought the rush would arrive after thanksgiving so I made sure I was well stocked on paper products, masks, sanitizer as I am assuming this will be somewhat like spring.

This morning I did Hard Strikes, No Conditioning timesaver. That was 35 minutes and 256 calories burned. Average heart rate was 133 and maximum heart rate was 151. I kept everything low impact.

Valerie, I am not surprised that people are starting to stockpile things again. I went to Costco this morning for my usual paper products and other items with no problem. It wasn’t crowded by any means, but there were more people than usual for that time of day.

Hello to Everyone and have a great day.

Reactions: WD
thanks for that carolyn...maybe I'll give costco a try today anyway. I like their greek yogurt and have a weeks worth but in a week the thanksgiving crowds will be increasing. if its too busy I can bail, its only 10 min away.

This morning I joined everyone and did P30 Upper Body with the Extended Stretch then I went to the Secretary of State office to get my license renewed. In the big picture, I've never been in and out of a SOS office so fast in my life. Some places near us pre COVID had wait times of over 3 HOURS. They've pushed a lot of stuff online, so that only certain things have to be done in person. I'd already renewed my plates by mail. I do need to warn the boys that if they get stopped they can inform the nice officer that I have the new license tab/registration, but since the car was 7 hours away it isn't on yet. It'll only be by 3 days anyway.

Valerie nice workout combo. The UP has some issues with drugs and crime, but the vast majority of the population is just all about their hunting, fishing and beer. I have to shop tomorrow so I'll see what they are out of. Going to buy some things the boys will want so I don't have to get it all next week. Our new restrictions went into affect today.

Carolyn Hard Strikes is a good workout!

Today I did Cathe Live Low Impact Cardio Sweat plus core # 319, 51 minutes, heart rate 110/156 heart rate, 204 calories, 3,033 steps. I then did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 Cardio Step Jam, 32 minutes, 166 calories, heart rate 123/146 heart rate, 3,368 steps. I also did the first 11 minutes, Walk Strong 3 deep stretch, 10 calories. I had to cut that one short as it was time to get lunch over before afternoon classes. Total time was 94 minutes, 380 calories, 6,401 steps. I had a hard time getting my heart rate up at first this morning. I started out and it was 57 this morning and that was after two cups of caffeinated coffee and a bunch of trips up and down the stairs, outside and doing laundry. Made me wonder if that was right. That would be more what my sleeping heart rate is.
Yesterday I had a rest day. Lots of school work had to be done. We tried to get on zoom at 1 and it was not working. Later when I went to submit his school work there was a link for a zoom library day which we had missed when I was doing the home room one. I never saw this listed in the days calendar. I set everything up and make a list of what we need to do and watch a lot of the lessons at night so I am not wasting time figuring out what we need to do. I need to go to a store sometime soon. I never got out for paper goods needed and things I cannot get at Whole Foods and Sprouts.

Deb, I have been getting on the computer less lately. I just cannot get anything done hanging out on the computer for long periods. I need to start searching out Christmas gifts. It sounds like you had a lot of things combined to deal with. You did well on getting some workouts in. When we had the ice storm and power outages, the school work was there, but no zoom classes. The following week they just used the same assignments and videos and said if you did not turn them in you would not be counted present for the days lost. The teacher did add a few extra practice math pages for those of us who had already did all of the work. We did that and still practiced phonics and read books. I felt that was important. I have contacted Fitbit through the forum area. They offered help, but nothing worked. I will have had it a year now Christmas. It sure has not been very consistant.

Valerie, we used a trowel and some tub of white coating to texture. It takes some practice to get the look that you want though. We did it to match what the walls look like in the other rooms in our house. This was after closing off the bathroom to make a guest bath and putting up wall board and tape and bed. Since we had the interior painted, the painters painted after we finished the bathroom. My Android 7 has started losing the battery charge more quickly. I go to device maintenance and clean running programs and thing which helps some. I did have a weather app that gave other things and had allergy reports daily that I liked, but it came with tons of adds and ran in the background. It really wore the battery down fast so I got rid of it. I got rid of facebook on the phone as the only time I ever looked at it was when I was traveling. Besides I am considering dumping facebook anyway. My anti virus used to report all of the time that messenger was running and I was always stopping it, so it had to go. That is pathetic that they go through peoples cars like that. I guess I have read complaints here on Nextdoor neighbor from people that went to the lake or up the street to the running trails and park and left their wallets or credit cards in their cars:rolleyes: and they were broken into and stolen. Why anyone would be that ignorant and trusting is beyond me. I hate drugs!!

Cathy, they started in class school for some public schools here. I think I heard them mention back to virtual school again for awhile. My granddaughter sees some of the children in her class on zoom once in awhile and others are in class. I think they chose for her to do the virtual program at the time because my daughter was in the process of buying a house and things were kind of unsure. I really think these young ones need to be in a class setting though. I am sure the 6 year old would participate better in a class setting. I know he wouldn't be chewing on a drink straw lying on the table in classo_O. I have to remind him he is in class. Then the poor teachers get children pushing the talk button to get the teachers attention, only to ask if zoom is almost over yet! After several interruptions like that she finally had to tell them she was going to mute them so she could put up the story. That would be worrisome having the college group heading home during holiday traffic. I cannot imagine getting too close to the falls. I have been doing plate renewals on line for quite some time. I just go around the corner to renew my license at a tag agency. It never takes that long. Fortunately I am not due for awhile. Last time they told me I did not have to pay anymore since I am past 65. I guess that is a perk. I just go in pay and they take my picture and make sure address etc. is correct and that is it.

Carolyn, I grew up popping popcorn in a skillet. We did shake it around though. I always thought it was to keep the kernals from burning. I think I still have a jar popcorn up in the cupboard from doing it with grandchildren. Now that I am thinking about it it is probably pretty old. I still have an air popper. I have not used it in years. I don't know why I have it still. I rarely eat popcorn, so just get the bags. My grandchildren thought it was fun when I bought the Jiffy Pop in the foil pan. Nice work on Hard Strikes.

Hi Everyone,

Sunday I did XTrain Ride, Tuesday I did Cycle Max and yesterday I did Perfect Pump Lower Body, Live Strong Upper Body Express and Yin Yoga. We lost power during the windstorm on Sunday afternoon. We got it back Monday night. I haven't been online much recently but I will try to get back to posting more frequently.

This week I messaged my doctor again for his opinion on my working at HD. He said he is comfortable with me working there as long as I am wearing a mask. Last April he told me not to go back at all so his opinion based on his experiences with Covid has changed. I am still taking it day by day and will go back on leave if I start to feel uncomfortable. I avoid people as much as possible and mainly am just stocking shelves with Christmas lights now. I try to be in constant motion so I don't have to have much contact with anyone. I wash my hands every chance I get and carry sanitizer spray and wipes everywhere with me. I spray everything but the customers, lol! Customers also seem to have changed and most of them don't want to get close to me anymore than I do to them. I actually feel safer at HD than I would in a restaurant or bar or anywhere where people are huddled close together. One of my co-workers went to Costco last week and said she left because it was so crowded and people were too close together.

Deb-Thank you! Great workouts! I really like the Push Pull Live workout too. How do you like the new iPads? We’ve been looking at them. Mine is 4 years old and Chris has one that is probably 7 years old.

Valerie- I agree with Carolyn. Your knowledge on outdoor gear and activity is very impressive. I always learn a lot from your posts. I don’t think the 12 is much different from the 11. It looks more like the 5 did, with square edges. The camera was a huge upgrade from the 8, but probably not any better than the 11. I'm really happy with it so far.

Cathy-Great job on Live Fantastic Elastic. I downloaded that one and plan to do it soon. I’ve never been a black Friday shopper either. I only went one time, with a group of friends about 15 years ago. It was total chaos and not enjoyable at all. I agree, this does seem to be a good time to cut back on work hours. After next week I drop to around 16 a week. I still have the option to go on leave and may do that too. I cancelled a dental appointment I had this week and Chris plans to cancel his too.

Diane Sue-Great workouts this week! It's good that you took a rest day. All the schools here are back to virtual learning again. It must be very stressful for everyone involved.

Hi to Lori!

Today I did Perfect Pump Lower Body, Core Bonus, and the Extended Stretch. My time was 52 minutes with 230 calories burned. My average heart rate was 116 and maximum heart rate was 149.

Cathy, nice job with Perfect Pump Upper Body and Extended Stretch. That combination seems to naturally go together.

Diane Sue, you had great workouts this week with Live Low Impact Cardio Sweat plus core, WS3 Cardio Step Jam, and WS3 Deep Stretch. I’m sorry that Zoom school is still hit or miss. It takes a while for schools to get it running smoothly. School districts here had more problems initially in the spring, but they seem to be working well now. It is definitely harder for younger children to get engaged.

Judy, great workouts this week. That’s good that your doctor is more positive about you working at HD now.

Valerie, you might notice some changes in the WW app. They have added some new enhancements with personalization options.

Hello Deb and Lori.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.