Pentagenarians & Beyond: W/B 3/24/2024

had a doctor appt early so did a road ride after I got home. 15 miles in lovely sunny afternoon.
Congrats cathy on the hard work to get decent biceps! mine never look that great, or at least I dont think so. if you compare to someone who doesnt work out at all, well then maybe they're okay. a little bit like abs... they're strong and they're there but just not real visible.

we are expecting our best bet will be tex-mex in the southwest. I'm planning it out that way with non mexican things in the camper so we don't get sick of "chicken tostados". I have a few Kevins dinners, and the Indian one, cant think of the name. just need to cook some rice and heat the sauce and dinner is on. I dont want to spend a lot of time cooking. this is supposed to be a vacation.

Today I did STS 2 Total Body SuperSets and Total Body Stretch. Valerie I don't think of my biceps as being much either, but when I flexed for the pic, and I was flexing pretty hard LOL, I was like woah they really are pretty good. Do you have a freezer in the camper? You could batch cook some things and store them in ziplock bags and freeze. They wouldn't take up much room that way.

No workout for me today. I went to the markets early and picked up some great produce for the week.

Cathy, great job with Live Box and Burn, Total Body Supersets, and Total Body Stretch. Nice job discovering your biceps and standing up for the “over sixty” group! I’m just happy that I don’t see flapping skin on my arms . My daughters occasionally comment on the definition in my back muscles if I am working out when they are here.

Valerie, great job with the road ride. Tex-Mex should be a good food choice in the southwest.

Hello to Judy and Diane Sue.

Carolyn now that you mention it, no bat wings here either. I think biceps and abs would show more if I lost 5 lbs ( or 10) but it sure is reluctant to leave the area. today is birthday #76. did a hilly walk this morning for 1 hr 15 minutes. lovely morning.
even restaurants that dont have vegetarian anything will usually have "chicken something". we will hope for the best. I could live on salsa and chips I suppose, but not if I ever want to see biceps.

cathy we've had issues with the freezer not staying cold enough while traveling. solidly frozen dense stuff is ok but ice cream wont stay hard enough . I'm going to pack it more full so cold things help keep each other cold. its not too warm out yet so we will try again. the pilot light ( propane for fridge/freezer) sometimes blows out from cross winds.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.