Pennsylvania roll call!!

darla723

Cathlete
OK-I'll start it! We've had a couple of other states check in-let's see how many of us there are! I'm from Erie, PA. Any one close by??

Doreen :7

North central PA - near Williamsport, the home of Little League Baseball and at one time the lumber capital of the world.

Not a Pennsylvanian now, but I was born and raised in Lancaster, PA, and still consider myself a native Pennsylvanian.

Mary--AKA Hozenberg-- Where bouts in Erie do you live? I actually live in McKean, but my family still is in Erie and I am there a lot.
We should get together sometime!! I don't know anyone else who works out regularly, much less is into Cathe w/o's.

Doreen

I am from Central PA. I can be in Reading, Lancaster or Harrisburg in just under and hour and Philly in two hours. I love it that my Cathe DVDs come so fast. :)

Doreen, If you know where Quality Market is on 38th & Liberty I am just a few blocks from there. McKean is not too far from here. Maybe when the weather gets better and our schedules can fit it in. I do love Cathe's workouts.

Mary:D

I lived in the burgh for 45 years.. now in Flordia for 5

I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE BURG IN MY HEART..

GO STEELERS

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.