@#$%$#@#$# Peanut M&M's

singinggoddess

Cathlete
What is it about the stupid goshdard delicious beautiful mouthwatering M&M's!!!!. I just ate about 110 of them. Talk about a trigger food. I have no discipline what so ever. I thought if I put them in a bowl for my girls to munch on that I could actually not eat them. WRONG! Does anybody else have a love affair with peanut m&m's.

Susan

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the dark ones!!!!!
Do they still make them, or was it just a "limited time only" thing?
I almost hope they DON'T make them anymore , because they jumped directly into my mouth ! I didn't even have to reach for them!!!:9 :eek: :9

I can keep regular m&m's in my house all the time (for kids, or baking) and never touch one, but NOT SO for the EVIL peanut ones!!}( And same thing for the peanut butter ones......or even almond. But PEANUT M & M's are the BEST!! (or worse!?)

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

and......by the way , I've never counted how many I eat, but I bet I could eat a whole bag. SURE, I'd feel sick afterwards....but I could eat them!!!;( :eek:

Oh boy me too! I love Peanut M&M's and yes the Dark Chocolate ones were to die for.}( They were a limited edition that came out with the Star Wars movie. They are supposed to return for a limited run with the release of the Star Wars DVD November 1st. I can pass up all other types of M&M's but there is something about the peanut ones that tosses andy semblance of self control out the window for me. I don't count either but if I did it would probably have to be by the bag rather than by the piece!!!:eek: x(

I was LOL at this thread title!!!!!

M&Ms are not my downfall, but throw me a Snickers and it's over!!

Marie

Yep Susan, I too struggle with the "can't-eat-just-one. That is why I just never buy them anymore. Like Becky, they just jump right in my mouth too! Not one at a time, the WHOLE bag! Marie, my fav candy bar is Snickers too! Can't buy them either! I occasionally WILL endulge but just can't keep them in the house anymore or it's all over. (Or, should I say ALL GONE?) :7 Yuuuum! :9

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I'm the same as Becky. M&Ms can sit around this house for months, but bring one peanut M&M home and it's gone. Cannot resist the darn things.

YUM...these have always been my favorite candy!!! I put mine in the freezer, love them cold (great for the teeth too, lol!) I also agree, those dark ones were wonderful....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/bigdance2.gif[/img]...Carole

I freeze mine too Carole!

I used to think that would keep me from eating them...........but it turns out I LOVE them ice cold!!!!! :9 :9

I bought a bag of reg M&M's and the Peanut Butter M&M's the halloween colors to put in my candy jar at work thinking I wouldn't eat any. HA!!! I think I was the only one that did eat them. As long as I don't start I'm OK. That's with any chocolate (except choc w/mint or dark choc). They are finally gone.

Kimbra

>I'm the same as Becky. M&Ms can sit around this house for
>months, but bring one peanut M&M home and it's gone. Cannot
>resist the darn things.

I'm the same as the two of you. In fact, I just threw out a whole bag of regular M&M's from Easter. It was never even opened. However, there's something about those peanut M&M's. I just can't have them in the house.

Dallas

It feels like I've already eaten half the Halloween candy we got to give to the neighborhood kids!! x( I guess I can't be trusted with ANY kind of candy!!!

Peanut M&Ms are the worst I think! (Or is it best?) The peanut part of them makes me somehow able to justify eating the candy... because peanuts have protein...

I would love to say "LOL" at this point, but unfortunately I am 100% serious...

"The peanut part of them makes me somehow able to justify eating the candy... because peanuts have protein..."

Amy, I have to admit to having the same thoughts. I always think that the peanut gives it some redeeming value.

Also, last night I went to get "just one" fun size packet of Raisinets from the Halloween candy stash and what did I find? Between me and my DH, the raisinets were ALL GONE. :eek: :eek: Next year we wait to buy the Halloween candy until Halloween day.

-Nancy

>Next year we wait to buy the Halloween candy until Halloween
>day.
>

Or buy stuff you don't like. :) That's what I did yesterday except for the licorice. I put in all on the shelf in the garage, so it's nowhere near the kitchen.

Dallas

Good idea, Dallas. I notice neither one of us has touched the gummi candy. We could just buy gummis, lollipops and twizzlers or something. The candy that isn't safe around us is anything with chocolate in it. But then, what's Halloween without chocolate? Hmmmmmmm.

MMMM but even better (or worse) are the peanut BUTTER M&Ms!! But have you ever tried Take 5? My daughters introduced me to this--pretzels (which give it a salty taste), chocolate, caramel peanuts or peanut butter. MMMMM. Just thinking about this is putting on the pounds, so I'm out to rake those leaves!

My sister gave me a snack size Take 5 bar last week. OMG!!! Whoever invented that candy bar should be arrested for assault on the sweet/salty tooth. That is one delicious candy bar.

Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.