Peanut butter?

I am aaaaallll about Peanut Butter!!:) I too love it off of the spoon, I always blame Brad Pitt in "Meet Joe Black" for this habit, how could someone be that impossibly sexy eating PB off of a spoon?!

I love PB on graham crackers with raisins (and maybe a few chocolate chips;-) ). The little pooch below my navel is affectionately know as my Peanut Butter muscle and I have been known to get my children to hide the PB on me so that I don't indulge.

I don't know why this is but I much prefer my Peanut Butter after sundown and rarely eat it in the morning. I love the look, feel and taste of PB, I have shed most of my vices and addictions.....but will never give up PB, caffeine or endorphins:7

Take Care
Laurie

>I am aaaaallll about Peanut Butter!!:) I too love it off of
>the spoon, I always blame Brad Pitt in "Meet Joe Black" for
>this habit, how could someone be that impossibly sexy eating
>PB off of a spoon?!
>
>

I'd rather eat p.b. off of Brad Pitt.}(

>>"Hi, I'm Shonie and I'm addicted to peanut butter. I've
>abused peanut butter for several years with disastrous affects
>to my bootie, hips, and thighs. When I think about peanut
>butter, I can't help but imagine how much I'd really like a
>hit (spoon) of it. My family has been affected by peanut
>butter too -- they have no bread left for sandwiches or jelly
>left for toast. Admitting I have a problem is the hardest
>part..."
>
>:p
>
>Shonie

Leave it to Shonie to sniff out the PB thread.;-)

Marla

I've always said, "there will be peanut butter in heaven". I raise my spoon to all you addicts!!!!!

Hopefull

I loooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee peanut butter! Thanks to you gals I've switched to natural which I must admit I seem to enjoy even more knowing it is better for me........oh that reminds me .... I am out .... gotta go shopping!
Cath :)

Well thank you very much guys. I've got plenty of ideas now. I'm just abit hesitant to try them, PB sounds dangerous. :9

Hi,
I am Denise and I am an addict! I am also completely addicted to Peanut Butter....I like to eat it anyway I can..fingers, crackers, bananas, apples, spoons, cookies(oh my major weakness is pb cookies)..once I start eating the pb it is hard to stop..Hard to say no more..I LOVE IT SO!!! I always keep a few small containers around just in case I run out..LOL

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.