Pay Pal and download code

WD

Cathlete
I was wondering when the download code will be sent to those of us who paid with Pay Pal or Amazon Pay. I ordered the dvds and download package with Pay Pal.

I was wondering when the download code will be sent to those of us who paid with Pay Pal or Amazon Pay. I ordered the dvds and download package with Pay Pal.
We sent them out yesterday to everyone's email address associated with their shopcathe account. If you didn't receive one you will need to contact our customer service department.

We sent them out yesterday to everyone's email address associated with their shopcathe account. If you didn't receive one you will need to contact our customer service department.
This happened last time too. I get all the emails except the one with the code. My email address has not changed and I checked my spam folder. It is disappointing.

This happened last time too. I get all the emails except the one with the code. My email address has not changed and I checked my spam folder. It is disappointing.

You probably have checked already, but make sure you also check the trash folder. Hope you locate it there!

Reactions: WD
You probably have checked already, but make sure you also check the trash folder. Hope you locate it there!
Thanks. I already checked the trash and the spam folders. I did not find it. This happened with my last downloads as well.

They did send me another code. They had sent an email saying my order had shipped, but there was no code in it. They tried resending it and still no code. They finally got it worked out though and I was happy they did it through a holiday weekend. I don't understand why it seems to be a problem. This happened to me before as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.