Password Still Not Coming To Me

lorajeannec

Cathlete
I want my old name back and keep requesting a password with no response. I had to reregister, change my email and name.........and I want to use my old name.

Please tell me how I can get a password to log in under my original name!

thanks,
Lora

Good luck with that! I am still waiting too, but have given up hope. I have requested forgotten password multiple times in addition to emailing [email protected], or whatever the contact email address is. Nothing, nada, zilch. At least we aren't alone...:(

Oh I haven't given up hope. They'll get the kinks worked out. I feel badly for Cathe and Chris with all of these timing issues. Didn't Cathe say she was taking a business trip mid-July for the Altus distribution? Then 2 Rts back to back, and all topped off by glitches with this transition -- not to mention all of us wanting our STS!

I want my name back because I have no idea what the password is for the e-mail account I used for this screen name -- so no idea at all if I get any notifications, etc from this name. HA.

We'll get our old identities back. I'm sure they are still working on it.

Want my old name and e-mail, please

I too am having difficulty with my old password and want to use my old e-mail. I had to reregister but with my work e-mail. I would like to change to my personal password but unable to receive a new password.

Please help,
Thank you,
Dawn

My plan is that once they fix it. I will change my email on my new username to the email addy that is currently in use by my old username(after I free up the email linkage to the old username). That way I won't lose everything I've put into my new username and I'll get my email where I want it. I hope my plan makes sense and will work.

I had to change my user name password and e-mail also. I just want my old e-mail to work with my new user name. I hate flipping between yahoo and comcast. But the new site is a lot more up-to-date and I'm happy with most of what I've seen. Thanks for everyone's hard work on this.

No Password Yet too

Yes, I too am joining the group, I have not received my password email yet and I had to change everything too. Hope to get a reply very soon so I can change back to original name. - Pam :mad:

I want my old name back and keep requesting a password with no response. I had to reregister, change my email and name.........and I want to use my old name.

Please tell me how I can get a password to log in under my original name!

thanks,
Lora

We do now have a solution for everyone who has not been able to receive a password, but it will take us at least another day to implement and get started. Our plan is to assign passwords to those who have not been able to receive them. This is easy to do, but the problem is there are a lot of people, perhaps several thousand, that may need this to be done for them. Since this is mainly a free site we really don’t have a support staff or system that can easily handle this problem in place, so we’re scrambling to make some things happen quickly.
We’re in the process of installing a help desk ticket system for thecathenation.com. This will allow us to be able to more efficiently delegate emails to our staff so we can process your request more quickly. We hope to have this up and running by tomorrow. It will still take us several business days or longer to process every request, but we should be able to help everyone whose ISP is blocking your passwords.
We also are able to merge two usernames into one, but please don’t send any request for this to be done now. We first want to help everyone who can’t login to our forums at all and then will proceed to help all others.

Thank you!!!!

I think I feel like the real me again (testing...) I'll set up all my stuff again - not biggie at all. You guys rock - and I am sorry for your hassles.

IT WORKED!!!!!!

Lorrie

You guys ROCK!! One ? though :eek: (sorry) How do we proceed? Do we wait until tomorrow and retry or is there something else you will tell us to do?

I agree, for a free website you all are going above and beyond. Of course you know if you keep us happy we'll buy more videos ;) But seriously, this site is awesome and I look forward to using it for years to come.

We do now have a solution for everyone who has not been able to receive a password, but it will take us at least another day to implement and get started. Our plan is to assign passwords to those who have not been able to receive them. This is easy to do, but the problem is there are a lot of people, perhaps several thousand, that may need this to be done for them. Since this is mainly a free site we really don’t have a support staff or system that can easily handle this problem in place, so we’re scrambling to make some things happen quickly.
We’re in the process of installing a help desk ticket system for thecathenation.com. This will allow us to be able to more efficiently delegate emails to our staff so we can process your request more quickly. We hope to have this up and running by tomorrow. It will still take us several business days or longer to process every request, but we should be able to help everyone whose ISP is blocking your passwords.
We also are able to merge two usernames into one, but please don’t send any request for this to be done now. We first want to help everyone who can’t login to our forums at all and then will proceed to help all others.

Chris, first of all, thank you so much for all your hard work in trying to get us squared away. You guys are THE BEST!!

What do you mean by merging user names? Are you talking about combining the post counts and forum activity? I don't actually mind keeping my new user name -- it's losing the post count that kind of makes me sad -- that, and having an extra email account that I don't really want. ;)

Chris, first of all, thank you so much for all your hard work in trying to get us squared away. You guys are THE BEST!!

What do you mean by merging user names? Are you talking about combining the post counts and forum activity? I don't actually mind keeping my new user name -- it's losing the post count that kind of makes me sad -- that, and having an extra email account that I don't really want. ;)

Some people created a new username because they could not receive the password for their old account and username. We can merge your new account that you only opened because you couldn't get a password for your former account with your old and original account that you prefer. Once this is done you will only have your original username.

You guys ROCK!! One ? though :eek: (sorry) How do we proceed? Do we wait until tomorrow and retry or is there something else you will tell us to do?

I agree, for a free website you all are going above and beyond. Of course you know if you keep us happy we'll buy more videos ;) But seriously, this site is awesome and I look forward to using it for years to come.

Please wait until we give further instructions. I hope to have this system set up tomorrow.

Chris, I finally found this thread. The same thing was happening to me- could not recevie password for my old username (Butterflygurl) and e-mail address. I was very frustrated. Thanks for putting the info out. I thought you all were just ignoring my e-mails.

Password Problems--Still

First, Chris et al., thanks for working hard on this Web site. I'm sure soon all the kinks will be worked out.

I read that you wanted us to report problems. I'm still having problems with the password for my old user name: dawncharlie. The e-mail I used with it was [email protected].

I had to reregister with my work e-mail but am unhappy using that e-mail. My new name is Dawnmarie_13 and my new e-mail is [email protected].

I would love to be able to go back to dawncharlie ([email protected]).

I'll explore the site for now and try to be patient.

Thanks,
Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.