Paging SRP, My2girls, NinjaMom, & ShyWolf!!!!!

Hi Mary. How are you going? Has your daughter's hair completely grown over now?

Tanya, yes, my daughter's hair is growing back, but still only a few inches long. Thankfully, her new part is starting to stick much better and that pretty much hides the short side!

I think you are doing very well with your excercise and workouts! I have taken up jogging and did a 5k a few months ago and planning another next month. I have been using CC for my jogging also and do vol. 1-3. But, I'm beat when done with those!!!! So I think your "only" is awesome!!! :D

Awww Michele! You find the coolest pics to help express yourself.

Mary - I used to do CC5 and 6 all the time. I loved my one hour runs (vol 7 and 8 weren't released at the time). I really want to get back there. I so tempted to try vol 4 over the weekend, but scared at the same time. I remember that being a butt kicking workout.

Congrats to you on taking up running and doing a 5K :p That is impressive! I'm nowhere near fit enough to jog straight for that long. I can just manage 3 mins in the challenges... :eek:

I'm so glad your daughter's hair is pretty much back to normal. If feels like ages ago that she did it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.