P90X3

atompki1

Cathlete
Any one have it yet? I'm thinking about getting it and I'm wondering what folks thing about it. I'm also wondering what the workout schedule is like(i.e. 5 or 6 day a week schedule).

Thanks to anyone that knows anything about it :)

Hi Toni,
I bumped up an older thread where people talked about P90X3. I bought it and have really enjoyed the variety of workouts but don't think it's enough on it's own. I've been combining P90X3 with other workouts or running and it works out really well that way.

I'd love it if Cathe would do a set similar to P90X3. Put two (30) minute workouts on one dvd and make premixes using both workouts. She could make them intense enough for a stand alone (30) minute workout or kickbutt premixes. ;) Here's hoping! :)

Kathy G

I agree with Kathy. I'm liking P90X3 but don't think I'll do it as a rotation on it's own. The WO's are fun and doable. I love that they're 30 minutes when I'm short on time and I usually am these days. And I'm sure that you'll get results if you use the program as suggested but I feel like I need to do something else after I finish some of them. He uses a 6 day schedule and gives several different rotation choices. (Classic, Lean, Mass or Doubles) I still haven't made my way through all the WO's yet but I'm thinking of doing another STS rotation and adding these in along the way. I'll decide before Monday. :eek:

One of my goals for 2014 is to be able to do an unassisted pull-up/chin-up. I've had this goal before and never followed through. I'm getting old now and if I don't do this soon it's never going to happen. :p Anyway, The Challenge is one of the WO's and it's 30 minutes of different variations of pull-ups and pushups. I plan on doing this once a week to hopefully help with this goal. Maybe subbing for a C & B day?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.