P90X Before and (almost) After

allwildgirl

Cathlete
It's just my back, but I thought some of those wanting to know about results from the program might like to see. It's still not as cut as I'd like, but I can see a difference for sure.

Before:

135914452.jpg

After:

203074915.jpg

Any constructive comments/criticism/ideas for improvement would be welcome.

Shelley you look awesome. The P90X did make a big difference!! Now I am very very excited and hopeful. I am still on week one....so many more to go. But congrats girl. You should be proud of yourself with all of that hard work!!!

Lea

Shelley, you look fantastic. Looks like P90X is really working for you. I was thinking about getting it but now I'm definitely getting it. You are an inspiration.

Marcy

Holy Cow! You look great!

I am piddling around with the dvds until I can start a real rotation after Thanksgiving. I did Legs today (no back until I figure out the pullup issue in my basement) -- where has this system been all my life? I have never had jello legs like this before.

Any advice for the pullups/chinups? I don't have any good place for a bar ... in the meantime, I'll go research at VF to come up with ideas.

Rose

WOW! :) :eek: :)

Shelley, you look fantastic ;) I can see major changes. Nice work! Which rotation are you doing one, two or three? Keep up the excellent work.

Teddygirl~

Shelly - You look AMAZING girl.

I'm on week 13 and trying to figure out if I should post pics or not... wow.. you look FANTASTIC.

Mind if I post the link on the thread over where I post.

I finish this week
Deana next
Tom and Skeels the following
and Posy the next!
Dave is on phase V.

We are still bringining it hard GREAT JOB!!!! woo hoo

Thanks everyone!

Robyn, sure you can post the link!

Teddygirl, I'm doing the Classic rotation. And I haven't followed the eating plan at all. In fact, I'm doing the anti-P90X diet;)

Wow, you look fab! I love how much density you've added to the muscle - backs are my fave. :)

Nice work, Shelley!!

Marie

Wow, what a change!

Shelly, do you closely follow his diet plan? I could not follow any diet plan unless it is really simple since I full time working mom with two kids. Are those workouts hard on feet? I have bunion removal surgery. I am still in recovery. My scar tissue inside my skin seems growing every day. I have to go back and take it out on Dec 15.x(

Do you think I can start to work on this routine on Jan 1?

I posted the similar questions in another thread. But I did not get any response yet. I hope I can get some feed back from P90X crowds here.

Thanks

WantFit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

Shelley I think you look great! I will be starting P90X after Thanksgiving. It's not possible for me to follow his diet, so I am really happy to see that you did get results like this without following the diet. :)

And if anyone is interested I just received an e-mail from beachbody stating that the price was going to increase from $99 to $120 on Monday.

Laurie

Shelley -
You nut. I TOLD you that you had muscle!!! And now you just proved it to yourself. Much more muscular shoulders, and before you could see your shoulder blade, but now you see pure muscle.

So when are we going to see bicep shots? :D

Thanks again everyone.

"Shelly, do you closely follow his diet plan? I could not follow any diet plan unless it is really simple since I full time working mom with two kids."

No, I definitely don't follow his diet plan. In fact, my eating has been horrid.

"Are those workouts hard on feet?"

The only one you'd probably have trouble with would be Plyo X, which is LOTS of jumping, but you could sub something else.

"Do you think I can start to work on this routine on Jan 1?"

Absolutely.

WOW & WOW!!!

I can see muscle growth for sure!!!
You look fantastic!!!

Oh now I can't wait to get mine. I put it on my Christmas list and planned to begin January 1.

You're a true inspiration:)

Wow, girl - you're inspiring!! How long have you been on this program? (how much time between the before and after pics) I'm not too familiar with P90. Do yo use weights or resistance bands for this program.

Carmen

>Any advice for the pullups/chinups? I don't have any good
>place for a bar ... in the meantime, I'll go research at VF to
>come up with ideas.
>
>Rose

You can get a bar that can be mounted in a doorway for ~$25 at D*ck's Sporting Goods or Sports Authority.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.