Oxygen magazine special abs issue

Lunacat

Cathlete
Does anyone know where to get this issue without paying the $8.50 shipping and handling that shopmusclemag.com charges? Thanks a bunch

I bought it at Buy for Less here. Usually most stores that sell Oxygen will carry it for awhile.
Diane Sue

So Diane Sue, is it worth buying or not..... I am getting the Glutes special edition with my order of The Butt Book.. let me know if its any good, so I will know if I need to order it.... Rhonda

Rhonda,
I also have the glutes Oxygen collector's issue. I think you will find it interesting. I found the dietary information was interesting on both. Maybe I read to much stuff, I did not find the workouts to much different. I think Cathe gives us most of the newest stuff, so that could be why. Yeah, Cathe!!!!
Diane Sue

I know what you mean, who wants to pay the $8.50 Shipping fee!! Last night I called Barnes&Nobles and they have several issues left!! Yeah! I have to work today, but hubby is going to buy it for me.

I hope this helps you out!

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

I picked it up at CVS. The main thing I got out of it is that, if you want REALLY defined abs, it's all about what you eat. I, personally, am not willing to go to extremes with my nutrition. I believe in eating healthfully but also believe tht food is to be enjoyed.

I also bought mine at Borders just the other day for $4.

Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off.
You've gotta work hard for what you want. - Cathe in HSC

Thanks for everyone's help! I hunted down a copy at Barnes & Noble. The info in it seems to be the same thing we hear all the time, so that's not new. However, I'm one of those people who still buys Muscle & Fitness Hers after all these years even though it doesn't have anything really revolutionary to offer.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.