Out for delivery!

I'm in New Zealand so I won't receive mine until after Christmas. It is great to read the posts of others who have received them sooner and how they are finding the workouts while I am waiting.

Woohoo! I got the downloads, too, though and have already started with those. I couldn't wait, but still exciting to get the hard copy DVDs. I tried PHA3 today and loved it. Great workout.

Woohoo! I got the downloads, too, though and have already started with those. I couldn't wait, but still exciting to get the hard copy DVDs. I tried PHA3 today and loved it. Great workout.

Me too re:downloads, but there's something about getting the DVDs in hand...plus the premixes, of course. Mine are out for delivery today! :D

You're so fortunate. Being in England I have to wait 7-10 days for my delivery then pay customs charges for the privilege!
England here too - I always get the downloads only because I can't bear to wait but I do love proper DVDs....but there's a space and storage issue too.:(

Mine were to come today but now it says arriving late and hasn't left Detroit. Ugh I was hoping to get it today so I could do PHA3. Here is still hoping it arrives but I have a feeling it won't, oh the anticipation only to be let down.

Mine were to come today but now it says arriving late and hasn't left Detroit. Ugh I was hoping to get it today ...

We're in the same boat ... I'm in West Mi, looks like they're still in Detroit, but the email notice says they'll be here by 8 PM. Here's hoping ...

Just took mine out of the mailbox! Yay! I already did IMAX4 earlier using my download, and I really liked it! Tomorrow I'll probably tackle PHA3.

Hope everyone's DVDs arrive soon!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.