Our To The Max Clip awaits you!

OMG!!!! I am freaking out! I need this NOW!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!

Thanks Cathe for producing another 2 great DVD's!

Your the best!!!!! :D:eek::p

OMG Cathe, this one is right up my alley! High Impact/hiit with my beloved step :eek: :eek:. I see so many of my favorite moves :D. As soon as Mr.Postman makes the delivery, I'm test driving this sucker out ASAP!!

Love it! Thanks for everything :)

Natasha

I'm so excited!!

I bought the download/dvd package so I will not have to wait for the postman.:p:D

I'm so excited!!

I bought the download/dvd package so I will not have to wait for the postman.:p:D

I'm jealous.

You know what, this was the FIRST TIME I pre-ordered DVD's instead of downloads :mad:. Now I'm regretting it :confused:

Since you have the luxury of trying them out about 1 month before me (Canada Post takes forever :mad:), please come back and give reviews asap :eek:

I'm jealous.

You know what, this was the FIRST TIME I pre-ordered DVD's instead of downloads :mad:. Now I'm regretting it :confused:

Since you have the luxury of trying them out about 1 month before me (Canada Post takes forever :mad:), please come back and give reviews asap :eek:

Oh wow, I didn't realize you'll have to wait that long! I was thinking a few days. That really stinks!:mad: I'm so sorry.
At least you have STS. How is your rotation going?

Love the clips from both! So excited that I pre-ordered. The set looks awesome and the music is rockin! THANKS!!! so much Cathe & crew! YOU are all the best!!!

Wow lov the music! Makes me want to work work! Got the heart n lungs. I think ill b modifing the moves a lot. Hate that cuz I always loved high impact. Now it don't love me. But I'm giving her a whitl!

Oh wow, I didn't realize you'll have to wait that long! I was thinking a few days. That really stinks!:mad: I'm so sorry.
At least you have STS. How is your rotation going?

STS rocks! I'm in M2, W3 and lovin' my results :). I wanted to incorporate the newest workouts to M3, but it looks like that might not happen :(. Perhaps I can pray for a miracle :D.

How many STS rotations did you do fit44? Did you increase your protein/caloric intake while doing it?

Looks good!

Love the simplicity of the moves - not dancy-dancy but intense! Easy to follow. Looking forward to it & Crossfire!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.