Our New Roku App Means No Waiting

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cathe-Live-Roku-New-Version-600px.jpg
We just launched an upgrade to our Roku Cathe Live app. Now no more waiting for our newest workouts! New workouts are posted within a few hours of the initial broadcast.

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7. Sign Up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

Hi AnneMA, in most cases the update will happen automatically. If it doesn't just update the app manually on your system.

Hi ! Just bought a new Roku so I can do CatheLive on my tv. It keeps stalling or stops running. I tried it 3 times and it stopped about 5, then 6, then 12 mins in. Help!!! Finally, I had to go back to my ipad to finish the workout.

Hi ! Just bought a new Roku so I can do CatheLive on my tv. It keeps stalling or stops running. I tried it 3 times and it stopped about 5, then 6, then 12 mins in. Help!!! Finally, I had to go back to my ipad to finish the workout.

Hi JaneJ, I'm just now seeing your post. Are you still having an issue?

I don't have issues with my Roku because it is the newest one. Maybe you Roku is older or you are having issues with your wifi. On Cathe Live end, there isn't an issue because I get all of them plus the new ones. Maybe your Roku is damaged? Just a thought.

I am thinking about buying a Roku for the Cathe Live app. Does Roku have a remote control that allows pausing and rewinding?

I am thinking about buying a Roku for the Cathe Live app. Does Roku have a remote control that allows pausing and rewinding?
I have Roku and you can pause it. As for rewinding it has that feature as well. Now for slow motion, rewinding or forwarding I don't know if it has that.

I love my Roku. I got the one that is square and it cost more, but is cool about it you can put eat buds in the remote control so you can hear the sound. But, I wouldn't suggest using eat buds for working out with. For me, when I don't want hear my family I can put the ear buds in the Roku remote and listen to Cathe workout to preview it.

The square Roku is like $100, that is the one I have. But, it comes in all different forms. The rectangle one is cheaper, but I don't know if it has ear buds for the remote control!

With Roku you get Cathe Live and Cathe Ondemand!

I think the Roku is worth the investment!

Yes the Roku does have a remote control for pause and rewinding and fast fowardung. That is standard in all Roku!

Now, the ear buds remote comes with mine because it is the square one and it is more expensive like $100.

Ear buds are not standard in the cheaper Roku remotes.

Hope this has helped!

Yes the Roku does have a remote control for pause and rewinding and fast fowardung. That is standard in all Roku!

Now, the ear buds remote comes with mine because it is the square one and it is more expensive like $100.

Ear buds are not standard in the cheaper Roku remotes.

Hope this has helped!
Yes this is great thanks! It’s a lot cheaper than buying another Apple 4 tv

Hi Jane - are you still having problems with CatheLive on your Roku? I’m debating whether I should buy one so that I can pause & rewind CatheLive - it’s irritating doing that from my iPad.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.