Our new "baby" :)

Oh my gosh!! He is so adorable :D I want another boxer puppy LOL!

The way his nose is marked is tooo cute :D Looks like he looooves the camera too :p

Wait till Cynthia(fit44) sees him :D :D

What an adorable little guy!!!!! You are so lucky!!!! Puppies are the best (even with all the work)! :eek:

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!

Thanks for all your sweet comments! We are loving him in our home, despite his new nick-names "monster baby" and "razor" because out of nowhere he grabs onto my pants and rips a hole with those baby teeth!!:eek: He's done it to two pairs of my workout pants now--at least I can sew them up. :D

OMGOSH!! He is so dang cute I can't stand it! I want to cup his little puppy face in my hands and eat him up! I love that little puppy smell too. Especially on their little bare bellies. Much luck and love with your new furry son. :D

ellesan said:
Thanks for all your sweet comments! We are loving him in our home, despite his new nick-names "monster baby" and "razor" because out of nowhere he grabs onto my pants and rips a hole with those baby teeth!!:eek: He's done it to two pairs of my workout pants now--at least I can sew them up. :D

So funny!! I've nicknamed our puppy "Pruner" since she keeps chomping off pieces of our plants outside :) Aaaahhh, the joys of puppies.

He's getting so big!
12 weeks old now
picture.php

6, 8, 10, and now 12 weeks old in the pics :)
picture.php

Last edited:
Awwww!! Tyson is growing fast, he's getting alot of character in his face.

I always heard people talk about the "kindney bean" thing Boxer's do and when we got Joe I was like, oh that's what the kindney bean is :p They get all wiggly and just about bend in half.

I bet your having so much fun with Tyson.

He's adorable :D Thanks for sharing pictures!

Thank you all, he is the sweetest boy!! I can't stop kissing his cheeks--I think my hubby is getting jealous :eek:

Chrissy--yes the kidney bean is the perfect description--never heard that before. He does it all the time and melts my heart. :)

Joe looks so sweet!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.