Our Biggest Sale! Save Over $250!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

MegaBossSaleRedWithProducts.jpg

Take Advantage Now Of Our Mega Boss Sale and You Can Save More Than $250 - The More You Buy The More You Save!​

Our Cathe Mega Boss Sale has now started. This is our biggest sale of the year and simply put, the more you buy the more you save. This is especially true of heavy items and oversized products like our barbells, foam rollers, and STS Dip Bars which will be back in stock in a few more weeks. If you've hesitated to buy these items because of the high shipping costs, make sure to take advantage of this sale as the coupons will in most cases more than cover the higher shipping costs.

IMPORTANT: there is a high probability that we sell out of our barbells and STS Dip Bars during this sale. So if you want these items make sure to order them ASAP as it will be at least three more months before these items are back in stock.

LEARN MORE!

Are downloads included in the Mega Boss Sale? I don't see them mentioned but they have been included in past Memorial Sales ... just wondering ... TIA.

The coupon SAVE40 brings up a popup message when used saying it's expired. (My cart has over $100 worth of Cathe Lives in it currently). SAVE50 comes up as invalid promo code when I tried it with more than $200 worth of Cathe live downloads in my shopping cart.

The coupon SAVE40 brings up a popup message when used saying it's expired. (My cart has over $100 worth of Cathe Lives in it currently). SAVE50 comes up as invalid promo code when I tried it with more than $200 worth of Cathe live downloads in my shopping cart.
Oh nooooo! Maybe an email to customer service will be helpful. I'm in the process of filling my download cart ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.