Our 284th Cathe Live Broadcast

@forum_admin This isn't playing for me (on my PC, Chrome browser). I get endless buffering then "There was a problem providing access to protected content. (Error Code: 233403)"

I am also getting this error message on #281.

(Are there any plans to embed the title and date of recording within each individual live? In the old IBM player, when you hovered the mouse over the "video", the title and date would pop up, but that is no longer the case.
If it's not possible to bring that back, is there some way to, at least, have the number of the Live included there somewhere either with the Title on top or have it pop up when the mouse sweeps across the video?
I know both number and date are visible on the main page, but it would be helpful to have either one or both pieces of info in each specific video. [I playback on my PC using the actual site.])

Hi LizEMA, We'd recommend in a cast like this to go to "My Account" and log out of your account, refresh the page, log back in, then go to the video page and try playing it again. Please let us know if this works or not, then we can go from there.

We've noted and appreciate your suggestion about adding the workout number so it shows while playing the video. Thanks!

Update: I solved my own problem, Curt. :) I set the quality stream to "auto". Per the other Cathe Live issue thread, to avoid the random fuzziness/blurriness during playback, I had it at a set quality for other videos I've done. It appears the system then automatically applied that setting to ALL the videos, whether I had played them or not, so the new upload defaulted to that setting. Once I changed the quality to auto, the two broadcasts in question started playing fine (albeit with the random blurriness :(, but I'll take it).

Thanks for taking the time out to investigate, nonetheless. :)

Hi LizEMA, We'd recommend in a cast like this to go to "My Account" and log out of your account, refresh the page, log back in, then go to the video page and try playing it again. Please let us know if this works or not, then we can go from there.

We've noted and appreciate your suggestion about adding the workout number so it shows while playing the video. Thanks!

Hi, Curt. Thanks so much for getting back to me!

I did as you suggested, and, unfortunately, that did not fix the problem for either video. (I didn't think it would as it was just those two videos that I am having issues with.)

Any further help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.