Ouch - Cardio Kicks

C

cybersis

Had a stressful day mixed with PMS and decided to do Cardio Kicks for the first time in about a month. (been doing a step-treadmill routine for four weeks)

Well I kicked the crap out of everything and everyone that had been bugging me for this month. I kicked them and punched them and generally sweated till I was exhausted. I felt great and completed relieved of stress.

This morning I can barely move my arms and my upper back is certainly telling me - Hello, I'm here and please don't move any more!. I still feel a lot less stressed and the little smile on my face is still there. Maybe this is just a little reminder that even imagined revenge is still revenge!

Have a great Easter everyone!

cybersis,
I've not done Cardio Kicks in quite a while either. I know I will feel the pain after I do! I too like to imagine kicking other's teeth in - you're right it does make one feel better.
MKC

Too funny - I do the same thing with Kickboxing (imagine some revenge happenin' big time).

The other morning my husband said - "I'm sure my face is in there somewhere too!" - I said NO WAY, you're too sweet :)

Kickboxing always puts a smile on my face (after all the grunting of course).

And let me tell you, the first time I did the kb in CTX last week my upper back was SO stiff. When you're just watching it, it doesn't seem too bad, but the next day, oooooo mamma.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.