other filming projects...

chapplin

Cathlete
Good morning, Cathe hope all is well with your phsycial therapy. I will apoligize in advance if this question was asked before, but I was wondering if you are still planning on producing the 2nd and 3rd workout series after you complete the current series. No pressure on filming them, just wondering if it is still in the plan.

Love Chap...work in progress..:9 :9

I CANNOT wait for every single one of the workouts Cathe listed in her original "announcement" post. I've been particularly intrigued by the kickbox series and the 4-day split she has planned.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And don't even get me started on my interest re Drill Max, Body Max II, Low Impact Circuit, and Butts & Guts!!!!!!)

I'm trying and enjoying workouts by other instructors but no one holds a candle to you Cathe. I'm looking forward to all your releases but I'm especially looking forward to the four day split. I'm so glad you are continuing to get better.
Angela

Ok, where have I been?;-) What is this I hear of a Kickbox Series? I love Cathes' kickbox workouts, any and all of them:D Is this series due out after the one with Butts & Guts? (I haven't ordered that one yet, trying to catch up though).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.