Orders form shopcathe.com cannot be edited or cancelled?

SteppnStrong

Cathlete
I just made an order from shopcathe.com, and realised that I had 2 items repeated from the previous - missed deleting them from my wish list. Immediately went to change the order but got this - within just a minute or two of placing the order.
"NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable."
This essentially means that orders can never be edited or cancelled.
Not pleased about this.
Emailed to request that the entire order be cancelled.
Has anyone had this problem?
If so, was it resolved to your satisfaction?

Last edited:
So far so good! Had a very prompt reply to my email (from Nancy Pollock), saying this:

"We apologize for any inconvenience.

Your order has not shipped out yet, so we can adjust it for you. We've pulled your order aside and will not cancel until we hear back from you."

So instead of cancelling, I requested that it be changed to remove the two repeated workouts, BUT it would have been both faster and easier to have had the ability to change the order myself originally.

I'll keep you posted.

Update - my order has been changed, to my satisfaction.
The problem, however, still exists- that the link with "change quantities / cancel orders" does not function - you cannot edit or cancel an order yourself online. There is no note advising you to email to have changes made. It took a couple of days & the work-time of a staffer of the online shop. If the link functioned properly then I could have done it myself in under a minute - far more efficient. Even giving people just an hour to be able to edit/cancel an order would be better.

Hi SteppnStrong, depending on how busy we are we try to process orders ASAP after they are placed. I think the link works fine, but once we process your order you can not make changes to your order yourself. You have to contact us. This is not something we can change as the shopping cart software is not ours and does not have the ability to do what you're suggesting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.