Ordering the new Tower?

chet101

Is there a phone number that we can call for problems?
I am having trouble e-mailing you.
I called your ordering number and they forwarded my problem to you.
They said you would get back to me in a few days.

I had a problem with my order? I pre set my order with the code until I could add the Power Tower to my order. I would like to still get the 20% off my order for the tapes I ordered. I understand that the Power Tower does not get the extra 20%.

My computer will not go to the e-mail that you have listed. It says that my mail box is full and I cannot send any e-mails out. It is very frustrating when you have a problem and you cannot talk to someone right away. Please think about having a phone number for those of us that cannot get through.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just figured that out. When I placed my order I noticed that I used the wrong coupon code. I had the right code and went out to look at my order and went back in to place the order. Somehow the code changed to a differnt code. I guess they could look up my past orders and see that I am intitled to the 20% discount either way. But, I would still like to have a phone number to call and talk to someone with out playing phone tag with problems with an order.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.