Ordered!

I am focused now on those dips bars coming soon! :). Especially since Cathe posted that
she does dips using the fabric band as a tool for assistance…..she said they would post
picture soon. Can’t wait to see that! That might be the deciding factor…
Did you see the pic? If you love doing dips upright like this, the fabric band is a GAME CHANGER!

Some gloves, various firewalkers & tubing. Was gonna get the balance disc, but the current shipping cost ruled that out for now. But we had two (very old) tube bands break this year, as well as a couple of firewalkers (or they seem to have less tension) - we use them for rehab exercises as well as workouts. We have almost every DVD Cathe has produced already, and are pretty well equipped with other stuff at the moment.

What did you all get in addition to the pre-sale?
Thank you for your order and enjoy your new fitness toys ❤️

I will be ordering--have to purchase heating fuel right now so it'll be a second. At least I know I have some time before they close on the preorder phase. I'll be working my butt off on 3rd shift to pay for this and the heating fuel. Well, not really, I don't think my butt is going away after all the years of working out with Cathe!

Placed my order today, along with some of the new equipment and some DVDs. Naturally spent and bought more than I intended!

That said, I'd like to say THANK YOU to Cathe and Team for making this presale such a good value. With prices going up on everything of late, it was a nice surprise to see such a reasonable price for 15 DVDs! I am so looking forward to starting the new year with STS 2.0!

Thinking about ordering. Just wondering if I can do some of these workouts at the gym. I like going to the gym for some variety, structure and extra motivation. Maybe I could get a portable dvd player??? Just thinking out loud.

Maybe pay a little extra to get the downloads and take a laptop?
Thinking about ordering. Just wondering if I can do some of these workouts at the gym. I like going to the gym for some variety, structure and extra motivation. Maybe I could get a portable dvd player??? Just thinking out loud.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.