Order Your 2007 Cathe Calendar!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Our 2007 Cathe Calendar and stickers are now in stock and available for purchase. We have established a separate online ordering page at https://chrstp1.securesites.net/shop2/Single_Calendar_Order.html for USA and Canadian customers who only want to only purchase the Calendar and stickers and nothing else. These calendars will ship by the US Postal Service 1st class mail (USA Shipping $3.95, Canadian shipping $5.95).

If you’re planning on ordering DVD’s and/or videos along with your calendar then please use our normal online shopping cart at http://www.shopcathe.com. These orders will be shipped by UPS and as long as your order totals over $99 for the calendar and or videos/DVD, you will not be charged shipping.
:)

there's no option to chose "pay by check" to use our gift cards....

how do we use gift cards for the calendars???????????????

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I just tried the shopcathe site to order DVDs too along with the calendar and I can't find where to order the calendar. Please help!

how do we order using our gift cards?

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

it's on the shop cathe site now.... under cathe gear... i used that to use the gift card and put a note in the comments to adjust shipping to USPS and the 3.95 shipping. hopefully they'll get it right!

-------------

Found it! Thank you! I have a question though. I ordered 2 DVDs that qualified for free shipping but at checkout I was charged $9.12 for s/h. Why is this? Thanks in advance for your help! (Order #17422)

i ordered under the shopcathe cart and sent an email along with comments to have my order shipped USPS for 3.95 and not via ups!

-------------

hey! you're one order number after me! lol!

-------------

are you going to add a "shop by check" option to the cheaper shiping cart for others ordering only calendars? or do they have to use the other cart and put a note in the comments along with their card number?

-------------

Ah - I thought that the symbol meant that it didn't matter what the total was, that it was free shipping regardless. My mistake. Thanks so much! I can't wait for my order to come!

how many of each workout is on each page of stickers? (i know there are 130 stickers total... but how many of EACH workout?) i ordered 5 extra sheets... hope that's enough for the year!

-------------

thank you.... that wasn't up earlier....

wow! i assumed that there would be the same number of all workouts.... only 2 bootcamps, 2 IMAX 2's, 2 pyramids per sheet????

if we really want to use these for the whole year.... we're gonna need about 20 sheets of stickers! YIKES!

-------------

I just ordered it! I'm very excited! I've been waiting for a Cathe Calander for a while now! FABULOUS idea!!! YEAY! :+ :+ :+

I ordered mine today too. Although, I'm such a goof, I probably won't want to write or mark mine up, lol. I need help! LOL.

Iris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.