Order of difficulty

cher54

Cathlete
I'm wondering if someone could rate the three cardios in Xtrain in order of difficulty? Thanks much!

I've done this now 3 times. I started with 2 then went to 3. Today, I did all 5 tabatas. WOW!!!!! The sweat was dripping and flying. It's hard to believe but I acually like the "step recovery's". It's like they get you revved up for the next. I feel this is the most difficult of the 3 cardios, but I do not have ride.

I am thinking i may only do two but im afraid that will not be enough cardio.. So if u only do one or two can and should you add on another maybe steady state cardio after? I want to burn calories to lose weight. A.d i know tabata burns fat after the wo but i dont see doing only one or two,gonna do the trick.

Ohhh so if say i can do only two tabats i can just pull out another dvd of step.. I get so confused with all the new ideas out there. Thanks nice read! So when i do the tabata i am going to do one or two then do a light jog for 20 minutes.

Last edited:
The only thing about "Lean Officer.com"

OOPS! "Lean Officer.com" contains many grammatical errors, which always makes me suspicious. I wouldn't rely on that site for accurate information. I apologize if I offended anyone.

It's funny you say that about the grammar because I read the article and that's all I could think of too. It's one thing to have typos and grammar mistakes in random posts but you're actually writing an article? Dude, use spell check!

I do however think it's an interesting idea to combine the two (HiiT and steady state). I would love to hear what our lovely Cathe says about this. :cool:

I can be a grammar snob, too. Sorry that was the first article I found last night as I was keeping one eye on the Golden Globes! :eek:

But the "HIIT followed by steady state" principle is one I've read multiple places. I, too, would love to see a Cathe article on the topic!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.