Order numbers

Becki0214

Hi first post so bear with me...
Just wondering if any one in the 11,000 range went out yet??? My order # is 11631. I saw 9,000 go out just sitting by this puter and waiting now that it is finally here I am soooo excited!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!!
Thank you Cathe for just being you and helping all of us stay on goal. You are truly a blessing!!!!
Waiting patiently,
Becki

I've been checking the forum several times a day too to see if I can find out the last order number that has been shipped. I'm 12638 and so anxious to get my hands on the new DVDs!!!:eek:

My order is #10201 and I still haven't received a shipping notification as of Friday night. I guess since UPS usually doesn't pick-up or deliver on the weekends, I'll have to wait until Monday for mine to go out....hopefully. :)

>My order is #10201 and I still haven't received a shipping
>notification as of Friday night. I guess since UPS usually
>doesn't pick-up or deliver on the weekends, I'll have to wait
>until Monday for mine to go out....hopefully. :)

nope, they dont' work weekends. for some reason i thought they did until i met my neigbhor when he worked for them. he told me the exceptions were maybe holidays to make sure everybody's packages went out. don't worry i am sure they are on their way :)

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

From the numbers I've seen out there, they shipped to at least 10,4xx today. If you're number is lower than that, I would check your bulk mail folder first for an email notice. If no notice, I would go to the UPS tracking some the home page and enter the number you used for your order.

My package shipped today (in the 9300's) and my shipping info comes up with the tracking.

Hello Becki.
My number is at 11813 ordered mid-April. It is worth the wait and the savings having preordered. High Step Challenge just kicked my butt this AM.
Hang in there, days of DOMS are upon us.

Ok I don't have my order number but I found my charge card reciept from when I was charged it was charged on 9/27. To all of you that have received the dvds...when did you get charged!?

I think everyone that has an order number got it off the confirmation e mail from when they ordered. I didn't keep mine...so I don't have an order number! I did find my credit card statement though that shows I was charged.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.