opinions of Hot Rollers

bethmeira

Cathlete
I had my hair styled last week with a curling iron it came out really nice, but to duplicate on my own would take me over an hour. The stylist recommended hot rollers. I was wondering if anyone has used them and what brand you'd recommend or not to even bother. Thanks!

Beth

I registered just to answer your question! (I've been lurking for a while.)

I love my hot rollers, and use them all the time. I have a relatively cheap Clairol set, nothing fancy. My hair is straight and thick, and doesn't hold a curl particularly well. What I like about the hot rollers is that my hair is a lot fuller, and as you mentioned, it's fast. It will probably take you a bit to learn how to use them, but once you do, you can have your head rolled in pretty short order. Then you can do other things (brush teeth, put on clothes, etc.) while your hair curls. Very handy!

Gwynn F.

I have out of control curly hair that responds great to hot rollers. I have a cheap set too and they work great. I made sure to get the "flocked" ones so they dont damage my hair as bad. But I dont use them much because it takes too much time to set my hair with them.

Madonna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.