Opinion on Amy Bento Kettlebell Dynamics

js70

Cathlete
Hi,
Did any of you tried this dvd Kettlebell Dynamics? Is it a good workout? And if so, is it possible to get injuries from the workout? I've never tried kettlebell workout before so I'm a little bit afraid of it :).

I liked this DVD but it is definitely not for beginners. I would try another DVD (or an RKC trainer) and get your form perfected first. There are some possibly dangerous moves. She does the overhead swings while running across the room IIRC. I would look at a DVD like Lauren Brooks or any of the AOS DVDs that have tutorials. This one doesn't. It does have a warmup and cooldown for each workout which is nice. The first workout is the easiest of the three.

Marcy

I like it

I use this one quite often. There a few moves that I modify, like when Amy "skitters" across the floor while doing a swing, I just swing in place. There are three routines about 20 min each. I never do the third one because there are moves there that don't suit me. I really like the little cardio blast between the kettlebell moves. Definitaly not for beginners. If I HAD to choose between owning this one and Lauren Brooks, I would pick Lauren. But I like this one for a change of pace and the warm up is great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.