Only 24 threads?

toughYrun

Cathlete
Does anyone know why the most threads I can ever see on the Open Forum is 24, the first 20 on page one and the rest on page two? Anything beyond the first 24 seem to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Hi Carole!

I'm doing OK...... Working my way back to running using my TM. Getting there slowly but surely. I think it would help if I got rid of some of the extra fat layer I built up consoling myself with ungodly treats!

How are you doing?

I noticed on an earlier thread that you and Cathy will be in Chicago this coming October for her first marathon! Now, that sounds like fun.

Glad you are using the TM, slow but sure is the way to go. I know all about that extra layer of fat!! I am sure that did not help my injuries...:)...Yes I am going to Chicago in Oct to cheer Cathy on. I also hope to run some of the marathon with her (like those last 6 fun miles!). Christine and I will be staying together. Hey, wanna come?...:D

Yeah! Wanna come to Chicago?

PS...Don't feel bad--it took me a little foolin' to get the thread display sorted out, too.

Can you tell me how you fixed it?

Sure.

1. Go to your User CP.
2. On that left hand menu, look for Settings & Options and click on Edit Options.
3. Scroll down the page to Thread Display Mode if you need to adjust the way the posts are ordered.
4. Just beneath that, you'll see Number of Posts to Show Per Page, and from the pulldown menu, select what you want. (I set mine to Show 40 Posts Per Page.)
5. Scroll down and click Save Changes.

HTH. :)

I'd love to go to Chicago. I could meet you both at the 25 mile point.

Cathy, It some how got past me (like how to fix the 24 thread thingy did) but I have now noticed that you are participating in a fundraiser for LiveStrong. I did the Team in Training deal once and so I know from past experience that *any and all* donation amounts quickly add up. I'm so happy to donate to your first marathon effort and a great cause too!

Elaine, wow...thank you SO much! I greatly appreciate the support.

I'd love to go to Chicago. I could meet you both at the 25 mile point.

*lol* Seriously, though, Christine & Thomasina are going, too. Attendance is required for California cheetahs. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.