online preview of new videos?

mamads

Cathlete
Cathe, do you have an online preview of new videos that we could view before we pre-order?

How do you order just some of the new dvds?

Thanks,
Darlene

Low Impact Series

You can't pre-order individual DVDs or downloads. After the pre-sale you will be able to purchase the individual DVDs for $22.97 each. Video clips are not currently available, but will be released further down the road.

SNM Videos said:
You can't pre-order individual DVDs or downloads. After the pre-sale you will be able to purchase the individual DVDs for $22.97 each. Video clips are not currently available, but will be released further down the road.

Thanks for making the pre-sale deal such a bargain! It's less then half of what it will be eventually for each DVD!!! I love Pre-orders!

Great Bargain!

I thought this was a great bargain also. I ordered the entire set, which means I have from now till the release to get a spin bike!

Lisa

Thanks for making the pre-sale deal such a bargain! It's less then half of what it will be eventually for each DVD!!! I love Pre-orders!

I totally agree!!! I think my DH has pre-ordered it for me for Mother's Day, but I won't know for sure until Sunday and it's KILLING me!!!

SNM-Can you tell me if he did? LOL :)

Stephanie0523 said:
I totally agree!!! I think my DH has pre-ordered it for me for Mother's Day, but I won't know for sure until Sunday and it's KILLING me!!!

SNM-Can you tell me if he did? LOL :)

Oh Stephanie! I hope so! It will be one of your best gifts ever! If I knew him, I'd convince him you NEED them! Ha!

I definitely "ditto" what Debbie said about the presale. I ordered mine immediately (which I ALWAYS do!!). I always want all of Cathe's DVDs every time she comes out with a new series and thanks to the presales, I'm able to get them all at the same time!

Julie

I'm glad that they are following the market and making her new series more affordable. I was little nervous about that but when I saw it was only $90 for 9 workouts then it made it worth while particularly for low impact which alot of us were looking forward to!

I know that there are a lot of bulk DVDs out there for less or comparable prices, but when you think about the numerous premixes that are included on Cathe's DVDs, you actually are getting many more than 9 DVDs... And the quality of her work is so superior than everyone else. But I'm totally biased! :p

Cathe was the first indoor dvd workout I did (Pyramid Upper/Lower) and that was *imprinted* on me as a litmus test for any future workouts. I think the bulk workout set that came out a few months ago that is supposed to rival STS doesn't even compare regardless that it is so affordable. I have since done numerous workouts with other instructors but (to me) Cathe's production is always stellar and I don't have to think twice about her lifting technique. The premixes alone are amazing. I am rather stuck on 4DS' Total Body workout lately. I just need one more week, and this new set is paid for!

So glad that you got the deluxe set for Mother's Day!! What a wonderful present. I ordered that for myself (not a mom - so can't even claim it is for my a mother's day present...but my birthday is in August - perhaps I can call it a birthday present?)

I am always excited to get the latest Cathe set and I am especially excited about this one for some reason - maybe because it is fairly different? I have Mindy Mylrea's extreme gliding and really like that so I know I'll just love this series from Cathe.

I know that there are a lot of bulk DVDs out there for less or comparable prices, but when you think about the numerous premixes that are included on Cathe's DVDs, you actually are getting many more than 9 DVDs... And the quality of her work is so superior than everyone else. But I'm totally biased! :p

Stephanie, you are so RIGHT ON about the quality of Cathe's work! I have only been doing her workouts since October and can really see and feel the difference from what I was doing before. Cathe always seems to take me beyond the point where I normally would be stopping. These are very high quality DVDs packed with so much variety! I am SO glad I got over my fear of "advanced" workouts and ordered that first Cathe DVD!:D
I can't wait to weave this new series into my existing Cathe library!

Yay Stephanie!!! So great to hear that your hubby got you the new DVD's for Mother's Day! What a way to get pampered on MD. He is a great guy :D

Debbie- You know it!

DH knows I'm obsessed with Cathe DVDs. Whenever I get money as a gift, he always asks, "Which Cathe DVD are you going to get?" I told him some women have shoe addictions. I have a Cathe DVD addiction. :) Shoes make you look beautiful for just a little while, but Cathe makes you beautiful forever!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.