one of those days

tygra

Cathlete
Ever have one of those days where you just feel like busting out in tears - all in life is okay at the moment, but you just feel like it and it's not that TMO?

had one of those days.

Sorry Jane! I know how you feel! I've had my days like that as well and they're not fun. Usually for me, once the waterworks are over, I feel much better and things are okay again!

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Go have yourself a good cry. Grab a nice glass of wine, a piece of good chocolate and put on a tear-jerking chick-flick!! You'll feel all better soon!

Happy hugs your way!
Pam

I've had many of those days. I just cry and let it out. My husband will look at me and say i'm crazy which makes me last. Sometimes we all need a good cry.

Try doing a hard workout like B&G, IMAX 2, or KPC. I know for me when I get like that I feel better after because of course I am crying like a baby the whole way through but once it's over I feel a great sense of completion.

Yes! I hate those days. The other day I got so frustrated I just hid in the closet brought a pillow and started screaming into it and then I started crying. The puppy was barking the kids were so cabin fever crazy (it has been raining for days) they were jumping on the furniture, playing light saber fights and screaming. I was donig laundry and cooking dinner and setting the table. The kids were freaked out and when my husband came home they told him that "Mommy is heaving a mental breakdown in the closet." :eek:

((((((Jane))))))
Sometimes, I really hate hormones!! (That is what I always blame my moods on!)
I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Ever have one of those days where you just feel like busting out in tears - all in life is okay at the moment, but you just feel like it and it's not that TMO?

had one of those days.

Jane, are you feeling better today? I hope so. I really think we all have those days sometimes. Do something really nice for yourself and eat something yummy and get lots of hugs. :D

I had one of those days this week too... I was sitting in a maths lesson, got a question wrong, balled my eyes out (a bit of an overreaction) and felt all better :) And got the answer right!

I wish there was a way OTHER than tears to let out the frustration, but sometimes your body just won't listen. But just think of the tears as a way of 'cleansing' yourself of your frustration :)

Hi All!

Thanks for the nice responses!!

Yes, I am doing better. Just weird sometimes how things seem to be going okay, but at the same time you want to just cry! I did a good workout that night - Amy's Kick Box Extreme and followed up with MIS the next morning. That helps :)

Doing better and HUGS to everyone out there that has these down days!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.