One of those “Blender” moments!!

aqua girl

Cathlete
The neatest thing just happened when I was updating one of my blender workouts….. while I always try to make them “flow” moving from one chapter to the next…. I was updating a step & floor cardio workout….I picked the step warmup from Step Sync and wanted to have just a little more step, so I went to IMAX 4, and since I like all those combos, I randomly picked a combo. Then I went on to update the floor cardio & finished. I decided to see how it flowed, and this was the bell ringer. At the
end of Step Sync warmup, the song is playing and Cathe returns to a march. Then comes the combo from IMAX 4, and if you were in step & marching with Cathe when the warmup ends, IMAX combo picks up in sync with her march, (meaning on the right foot) but the kicker was the song playing in the warmup happens to be the exact same song in IMAX combo when it starts and it starts at the same place where Step Sync warmup ends. I have never had that happen…. Doesn’t take much to excite me:)!

The neatest thing just happened when I was updating one of my blender workouts….. while I always try to make them “flow” moving from one chapter to the next…. I was updating a step & floor cardio workout….I picked the step warmup from Step Sync and wanted to have just a little more step, so I went to IMAX 4, and since I like all those combos, I randomly picked a combo. Then I went on to update the floor cardio & finished. I decided to see how it flowed, and this was the bell ringer. At the
end of Step Sync warmup, the song is playing and Cathe returns to a march. Then comes the combo from IMAX 4, and if you were in step & marching with Cathe when the warmup ends, IMAX combo picks up in sync with her march, (meaning on the right foot) but the kicker was the song playing in the warmup happens to be the exact same song in IMAX combo when it starts and it starts at the same place where Step Sync warmup ends. I have never had that happen…. Doesn’t take much to excite me:)!
That’s so flipping cool

That’s so flipping cool
Yep, definitely a "blender moment" I had fast forwarded thru the warmup till close to the
end and got up and was following it and when Imax combo started, I thought, "oh, neat,
I'm still on the right foot (which was the "right" foot) and then I noticed the song and I
thought "oh, that's the same song and it's like it never ended in the warmup"....at that
point, I think I just stood there with a "deer in the headlights" look for a couple seconds!
:):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.