One more gift card question

amy_b

Cathlete
Will the gift card apply to future pre-orders? Like if I have ALL of your workouts and will most certainly want/use more in the future, can I pay with a loaded up gift card?
Thank you!! :)
Amy

from the giftcard announcement post.... specifically: Gift Cards may not be used for presale items

Some things you should know:

#1 We’re not sure of what kind of demand to expect and we only have 500 cards currently in stock. This may be enough cards to last until next year or we may run out of Gift Cards on Thanksgiving Day. If we do run out we should have more cards in stock by December 10th.

#2 Gift Cards can not be redeemed until after December 24th.

#3 Gift Cards may not be used for presale items, but may be used for any other DVD, video or product we carry.

#4 From time to time we may run specials for Gift/Loyalty Card holders

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

In the future they will. The only reason we don't allow it now is all presale orders are on the old shopping cart and there is no way to change the software so that gift cards could be redeemed.

I am bummed.:-( I ordered my gift card with less money on it because I didn't think I could use it on pre-orders. Now I will have to order another card!x( I didn't want DH to see yet another charge to Cathe (LOL):7 Hope you like the faces- my sons helped me:):0

Oh, yea! That is what I was thinking you meant because of the reason given, but I just wasn't sure. Now, I just have to decide in the next 24 hours if I need to get yet another one. :) Pay it forward!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.