**ONE DAY AT A TIME FOR 2013**

I'm glad I could help a little bit, Renee. I know nothing is going to stop your mind for awhile, bless your heart... You have this big hole in your heart that nothing can fill... & all these questions that can't be answered... I think dedicating the 5K run to Ryan is a wonderful idea & is a positive step you can take. Running for Ryan - love it! Hang in there, sweet soul!

Thank you here is t shirt I am warring to the 5k, it was my sisters idea and it made me feel better cause I was going to drop out.

image-4077199321.jpg

Attachments

• image-3649213546.jpg
    image-3649213546.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
I've been doing the Low Impact series workouts this week & last. I've done AfterBurn, Yoga Relax, Athletic Training & Cardio SuperSets. Tonight will probably be Slide & Glide or part of TurboBarre. Unless I do SuperCuts... LOL:rolleyes::eek:
{{{{{{{HUGS, Renee!}}}}}}}}
Cathy & Caitlin - hope you're doing well. Caitlin, I hope it has cooled off enough that you can work out again! Cathy, I hope you got a good yield from you garden, & that you're slowly but surely feeling a bit better!

Ended up doing SuperCuts yesterday evening. Between that & Athletic Training from the night before, my hamstrings are SCREAMING at me today!!!! Gotta love those DOMS! :p;):rolleyes::eek:
Getting very excited about the new workouts. This is the first time I ordered the downloads, too. Hope I can figure out how to transfer it to my iPad... The directions seem pretty clear, but I'm no techno geek...:eek:

Hi

You are doing great !!
I am excited for rock out knockout, hubby ordered me the wavemaster bag. I am not as excited as I was but I am trying to keep going.

This has been a hard week trying to work.

Hugs, Renee! I give you kudos for trying to go to work. I don't think I would be able to handle that quite yet! I know that most companies don't give much time off, but they should - especially with a child...

I sure wish shed have given me more time, the two weeks I was off u didn't get paid so its so hard now money us even tighter since we have that unexpected expense to pay. I am thinking how hard it is to keep working and crying and it's hard enough to get out if bed and even harder to smile when I don't want to. I know my son had life ins that would have covered it but he had quite his job one week before the tragedy happened. He was going to move to WV then changed his mind at last minute. I don't think that will be any good since he quit.

I'm so sorry, Renee, but I doubt that the life insurance would be in effect after he quit..., but you could always contact the company & ask. Hugs! Have you considered having a benefit to raise some money to meet the expenses? I wish I were rich!

Did Slide & Glide today, Clean Max yesterday. Hoping to get the new videos tomorrow. Saw on Facebook that someone already got theirs!

Hi Renee

I bet you are at a healthy weight, and I would not worry about clothes. I am really small, and I ate around three thousand calories yesterday, and I was up at least six pounds today. I just started working out now, and I wish I had a car to go to a gym. I did as much as I could of Lo Max, and I did the legs of Muscle Max. It was a little over an hour, and I burned 400 calories. I ate an entire mini cheese cake yesterday plus four slices of pizza, garlic bread and cannolis. I am not Italian but they have the best food.

I might have a boyfriend now, and I have known him for a while. He is around six feet tall, runs four to seven miles a day, and he has an adorable bald head. I spent last weekend with him. I am praying it worksout.

Hello to all you wonderful people

I bet you are at a healthy weight, and I would not worry about clothes. I am really small, and I ate around three thousand calories yesterday, and I was up at least six pounds today. I just started working out now, and I wish I had a car to go to a gym. I did as much as I could of Lo Max, and I did the legs of Muscle Max. It was a little over an hour, and I burned 400 calories. I ate an entire mini cheese cake yesterday plus four slices of pizza, garlic bread and cannolis. I am not Italian but they have the best food.

I might have a boyfriend now, and I have known him for a while. He is around six feet tall, runs four to seven miles a day, and he has an adorable bald head. I spent last weekend with him. I am praying it worksout.

Well, I did get my new DVD's yesterday! I did Lean Legs + Bonus Barre. I didn't do the Abs portion. I also previewed Party Rockin Step #1 through the 4th combo. It looks like a LOT of fun! I'm sure it will take several times before I catch on, but I'm sure I'm going to love it! I loved Lean Legs - it moved right along, was never boring, & I'm now starting to enjoy DOMS...:eek::p

Did Party Rockin Step #1, & previewed #2. I had to rewind several times to get several combos, but I always have to do that with intricate steps. Just part of my learning curve. Party Rockin Step #2 looks like an absolute blast!
Renee, I'm praying every day that God will answer your questions & that you might feel His peace... HUGS!
Caitlin: Good to see you here & I hope things work out for you with the new guy!
Cathy: Hope all is well with you & yours!

It is still very warm in NYC

But I did Hard Strikes, and I did my legs. I have no idea what will happen with the new guy but I saw him last Friday night. I also met another new guy on Saturday. I try to keep my options open.

Today I did the Step and Jump portio of SJ&P, and I did my upper body with high reps. My triceps were shaking for hours after it.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good workout, Caitlin! Way to go!
I went to visit my Dad on Friday. I fell on Sunday, landed on my left knee. It swelled up like a grapefruit, but other than being sore, seems to be OK now. Needless to say, I'm taking this week off!
Cathy, hope you are doing well.
Renee - HUGS!
My DH's daughter's daughter had a baby girl over the weekend, so I'm a great grandmother (again)! Lila Colleen was only 5 lbs. 7 oz., 18 inches long, but seems to be doing well. They had to induce her due to pre-eclampsia & high blood pressure (2 weeks early).

Congrats on the great grand baby. That really is a blessing.
Yes it is hard, I actually about the third week and up yesterday I have been really bad. Today I am doing ok but it may be because I got my anti depression pills refilled and Xanax to calm me down. i ran out for a few days, but maybe my shock wore off and reality set in. I don't usually like to take pills but I had to i couldn't stop crying, mind racing and just so so depressed. I have hard time in the mornings and at night. I try to think if what he'd want me to so and that helps some. But knowing he isn't coming back home ill never see him again is sickening and still shocking to me. I am like really? Please wake me. It is hard to describe. I miss him it really physically aches knowing thus.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.