**ONE DAY AT A TIME FOR 2013**

Did the rest week help?

Yes I am a hard worker, that is one attribute I have pride in. I can't stand laziness in a person. Lol if I start something I have to finish or I will not feel right. And when I get paid to do a job I am hard on myself to make sure I do the best I can so I can give all the glory to God I feel it is a good witness to live your life doing things that have great integrity and ambition.

I jogged yesterday 30 minutes today was bis n tris !!
I fixed hubby and my friend some potato soup today my friend Lisa actually loved it and she says she usually hasn't had good experience with potato soup! Lol

I am thinking of doing my bed room this weekend not sure yet. We shall see!!

I did KCM split lower body and 30 minutes to fitness premix of step and plyo in between, 45 minute workout then last night I did a yoga called happy hips easy street.

How's it going for everyone? Renee, looks like it's only you & me these days....
Glad you still post even if I'm not around. Did you get your bedroom painted?
Did a lot of work - pulling weeks & mowing 7 acres at my dad's, so even though I wasn't working out, I used my body big-time! :D I did Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps yesterday evening. I was able to go up a little bit here & there on the weight, so that's good. I even started with Back this time & did it straight through. The rest weeks help, but as soon as I do one workout, the joints are sore again. But, if I keep pushing, they get even more sore, so it's a never-ending cycle...

Jane it seems I and only a couple other people post. Lol. I have two other threads and only one or two others post. I sure understand life gets in the way. I do like reading about the workouts People do. However it's funny you mentioned that. Cause I was thinking of not posting very often either , not meaning to sound bad but. I really don't feel like posting either at times. And when I get on I read what everyone else is doing and how excited they are doing it it makes me want to get up off my butt. But sad to say all threads I am on are now slow. I feel like I am talking to myself sometimes. There is a fb cathlete page I may post more on there.

I did 40 minute steady jog today yesterday I did rest day on Monday I did interval jogging my average pace was 9.30 a mile!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! I was so happy I thought I was gonna crock when I had to jog fast for 3 minutes lol then go 3 minutes slow pace alternating but once I was done I recovered fast! I can't wait to see how I do on fri jog!!
By Sunday I hope to do STS!

It was cooler yesterday

I was getting antsy, and I don't feel right unless I do something. So I did about half an hour of Christi Taylor's hi lo and my lower body. Today I think I will try step but I may not be able to put any risers on it.

Last edited:
Jane and carlin hi there!

I jogged today and popped in to ck on all!!
Carlin I know what u mean about being antsy!

Jane I hope u r doing well!

Hey everyone! Good to see some activity here! I've been sticking with the Gym Style DVD's, trying to get strong for the new ones coming soon! That's all I've been doing - no cardio. It has been too hot in my upstairs room to do any cardio...

I am so glad to hear from u! And so glad u are still working out.
I am so sore today from sts disk 3 legs on Sunday! So Monday I rested today I did four miles jogging. Tomorrow will be disk 4
I am liking sts so far.

I loved STS, too, Renee, but that's when I hurt my elbow (3 years ago, now!)...
Glad to hear that you got it, though. It's a super program!
I moved onto X-Train, Bi's & Tri's yesterday evening. I could not make myself do Gym Styles for 4 weeks in a row! LOL
Sorry for not checking in, but we were so busy at work with only 2 girls in the office that I literally had trouble finding time for bathroom breaks, let alone to get onto the computer! We got a new gal started on Friday, so things are looking up!
Hope everyone is doing well. I'm wondering how Cathy's garden is doing, & how Caitlin is doing... Did you get all your painting done, Renee?
Big hugs, everyone!

Yesterday evening was X Train Legs, all but the standing portion. Love that Bonus Barre part! Will probably be sore later today - but that's OK - great workout!
Hope everyone's OK!

Jane hello good job on legs!!

No I have some trim on my bathroom left but I love how my bedroom came out! I did a wall creame colored and one accent wall a fawn color and white trim my bathroom is green I have trim to do still
I did sts disk 4 yesterday and a jog today I am gonna try to do disk 5 and maybe a walk

Rene, your bedroom sounds beautiful! I love the idea of an accent wall!:D
Are you still enjoying STS? I've been doing XTrain weight work outs. 2 nights ago I did Legs, Standing & then Bonus Barre, & then, I did 30 Hip Thrusts with 30 pounds on my barbell. Oh my!!!!! I hate having to go to the bathroom!!! I haven't hurt this bad in years! Wowsers! :eek:
Cathy & Caitlin: Hope you're both doing well!
Take care everyone!

I love that feeling when it's hard to go to the bathroom!
Good job! I am glad u are still hammering away at the workouts!

Well I am in week three of x train, tris and bis and I was wondering what would happen if I did meso 1 two times cause I am thinking it would be mostly toning til I lose fat, or would I lose fat by keeping with the program.
I am just thinking aloud!
I can't wait for the new workouts!!

Renee wanted me to post this:

Re: I left this message on FB as well Quote:
Originally Posted by janiejoey
I saw your post that says "I Can't breath". And read some of the posts. It sounds like something horrible happened. Giving you prayers and hugs.

Love you Sweetie,

Janie

Jane my baby got in a wreck last night, he didn't make it. Please tell others for me and the thread to the Mac also. I can't yet.

Sorry you guys giving you bad news like this, but Renee wanted you all to know.

Janie

Last edited:
Work out in memory of Ryan Sizemore

I did Cardio Leg Blast in memory of Ryan Sizemore last week, because I know it's one of Renee's favorites... Besides prayers, I felt so helpless, so I did the workout in honor of him & his mother. Hugs to you, sweet Renee...

I'm taking a week off of weights & doing more circuit workouts this week. I feel funny even talking about workouts on here right now, because what are they in the grand scheme of things? My heart is with you Renee!

Awe thank you!!

I feel this way even getting up in the morning! I binge eat cry sleep jog cry again, I took two years to get over mommy now Ryan? The only thing that keeps me going is my other son -and remembering how frustrated ryan was seeing me cry over momma and the things he said about death and if He can't get married and have babies with her then if God took him now he'd be ready. But that was right after the rehab and bible reading he did. He came home and struggled again with drinking and stuff and I worry for his soul. I know he was a good boy and loved people, he tried to do better. there was 300 people at that funeral to tell me how he loved God even my age, they said he'd sit on there porch preaching to them or helping them not expecting anything. I guess he remembered what we talked about or the bible cause we talked about we don't do good things and tell about it you do it in secret and God will see. The kids his age was crying and saying ryan made them laugh and told them to believe in God and how God gave him what he needed. So surly God will take him to heaven? He seemed so confused and pressured by bills and things I also know he wanted to do right so I feel at times at least my baby ant confused now and resting. But I am so afraid God will hold it against him for his drinking but my husband said there wasn't a kinder hearted man then ryan and no way God would not let him in cause Ryan had a relationship with God he lived God so I keep trying to remember that

And so many nights I was afraid of him or my other son wrecking anyway but more so Ryan and sure enough it happened. I feel I should have helped him get a safer vehicle but we got him this one it was fine but it was wrecked once and had only 30,000 miles it semed like a ghos truck but he ran into a tree once and weaken it I felt if we tried to get him a bother one we'd go broke or he'd just wreck that one. So I didn't now I know it had no air bag and the Frame was weak. So I regret not trying to get him a new truck but I was trying to teach responsibility. I never know what's right

It would be so easy for me to sit here & say the "pat" things, like, "You did the best you knew to do at the time", but I know that those are just empty words to you right now as you second guess yourself & beat yourself up for not preventing this somehow. It almost sounds as though you had a premonition about him wrecking, & I am not one to discount those, or a mother's intuition. I am also a firm believer that what must be, must be, & that there is no way you could have prevented Ryan's destiny here on earth. We have no idea what God chose to save him from in the future... What would you tell me if the roles were reversed? Wouldn't you tell me that you WERE trying to teach him responsibility? & isn't that a good thing? That's what we're supposed to try to teach our children & you DID do the best you could! I am also a firm believer that if you are a believer, you go to heaven - period. Jesus may hate the sin, but he NEVER hated the sinner! Your Ryan is indeed in heaven, reaping the rewards of all those people's lives that he touched & influenced. & please, don't beat yourself up for the way you're coping with this! Losing your mother & then your baby - unimaginable!!! But, you are right - you have a son & husband who need you still, & that will keep you going, even though you don't want to. Hugs & prayers, sweet Renee!

Thanks wow you made me feel better, for at least another hour!! Honestly one of my sister and you have made such Sense in my mind.
I have more times of confusion and less clarity and you helped me with that for now! Thank you I can't imagine a boy as soft hearted as he was that God would punish him for a mistake. Thank you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.