Once or Twice to Work the Muscle?

I already asked this question in another forum but I asked it in the wrong forum. So here goes, and to all those who answered in the other forum, thank you. In order to build a larger muscle, do you suggest a once a week workout per muscle group or twice a week or does it not really matter? I know to sculpt can be twice but for size what do you suggest? Anyone's suggestions will be fine, interested in your experiences? Thanks

Hi Mic! You have to see what your body responds too. Many who want to build muscle can do it in as little as one lift per week per body part. The lift should be slow, heavy, about 6 to 8 reps (and only about 4 to 6 reps per set, per exercise for ultra heavy weight). Try this and then if you do not see the size you are looking for, try two times per week but be sure to increase your calorie intake too. If you don't eat enough to support the growth, your existing muscle will slowly be spared. Good Luck!

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate your prompt response. I know that half the battle of getting the results needed are knowing the correct information. Thanks again Cathe!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.