On Demand on Roku Express Not Loading

melagras

Cathlete
I tried to view today's workout (Great Glutes) when I got home around 5:30 p.m. CST. None of the videos I tried to play would load. I was able to view workouts earlier this week. What could the problem be?

The first thing I would check is to make sure you're using our new Roku OnDemand app and not the old Roku App. Our new Roku app will have an orange logo, not a blue one. We've seen several cases where people have installed the new app, but didn't delete the old app. Without realizing it they then kept selecting the old "Blue Logo"app instead of the new Roku "Orange Logo" app. Let me know if this helps?

Hi melagras,

We're a private channel, not a public channel so you can't search Roku for us. You have to follow our download instructions for installing our Roku app. Once you do this, our app will appear on your Roku home screen in about 24 hours, but you can make this happen now by following the instructions below.
  • It normally takes about 24 hours for the channel to appear on your Roku, but if you’d like to speed that up, go to Settings > System > System Update on your device. Cathe OnDemand will appear in your channel list when the process completes.

Here is the link that tells you how to download our newest Cathe OnDemand Roku app: https://cathe.com/cathe-ondemand-roku-channel-instructions/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.