On Demand not fully streaming.....This helped me.

We have poor internet speed in our rural area. I have found that most of the On Demand videos will have the video stick and the audio continue. (I have no issues with Cathe Live Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, or other streaming services.) I was at a loss and going to have to cancel my On Demand portion until I tried just putting the Video I want on the Workout Blender. It just takes a couple of minutes and so far all have worked perfectly. Maybe this will help someone else. So glad not to have to cancel On Demand!!! Love the whole service.

Cathe Live is uses a different delivery system than OnDemand and is streamed at a lower quality rate. OnDemand and the Workout Blender use a different delivery system than does Cathe Live. You can certainly use the Workout Blender to play our OnDemand videos as you say you're already doing, but you probably just need to change the quality setting of the OnDemand player by clicking the HD button on the bottom right of the player and selecting a lower quality option. Either way is fine though.

Thanks for your reply. Believe me, I have always put the Demand videos on the lower quality. With our SLOW, SLOW, SLOW, speed here it still does not work for the majority of the videos. I am really glad that it works thru the Blender! We get 3mps(yes that is 3!!!mps and cannot have wireless because of the slow speed) I said we were rural. Someday our provider will join the 21st century. Meanwhile we are happy for what we get. Anyone else this slow???

There are a few others that we know of that only have 3mps speed. That's very,very slow and I hope your provider will eventually provide a faster alternative. But glad the WB works for you at such a low connection speed.

We get 3mps(yes that is 3!!!mps and cannot have wireless because of the slow speed) I said we were rural. Someday our provider will join the 21st century. Meanwhile we are happy for what we get. Anyone else this slow???

Yes I have Verizon DSL 3mbps down. I have no problem using wireless, so maybe your isp is less reliable than mine. Since I own almost all the DVD's I've never tried On Demand, only Cathe Live on Low Quality. I see no reason to pay twice the amount for Internet when I have zero issues with Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, etc (most set on low/lower quality). Of course there's also no teenagers in the house using all the bandwidth either :)

Yes I have Verizon DSL 3mbps down. I have no problem using wireless, so maybe your isp is less reliable than mine. Since I own almost all the DVD's I've never tried On Demand, only Cathe Live on Low Quality. I see no reason to pay twice the amount for Internet when I have zero issues with Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, etc (most set on low/lower quality). Of course there's also no teenagers in the house using all the bandwidth either :)

Right there with you Zenara25...Verizon & DSL..As a rule, I don't have any
Problems with Cathe Live or OnDemand or the workout blender either but I
Also use low quality for everything and everything usually plays very
Smoothly..

'Live' classes are not working on any of my computers. They worked just fine for the past 8 months I've belonged but now the play button comes up, then nothing. I don't even see the playback bar at the bottom. Can anyone help? Thanks!

'Live' classes are not working on any of my computers. They worked just fine for the past 8 months I've belonged but now the play button comes up, then nothing. I don't even see the playback bar at the bottom. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I just tried Cathe Live for you witneys7 on my iPad and it worked ok....I just
Let a min. Or 2 play but it started fine and seemed to be playing
Correctly. I always use low quality because of my Internet speed. Hope you
Get it resolved.

thanks aqua girl for testing it on your ipad. I have waited and waited and waited...:) but it just won't start. I'm not sure where to go to resolve this. On the bright side since I couldn't do the live workout I wanted to I learned how to use the workout blender and used that. That was fun! :)

thanks aqua girl for testing it on your ipad. I have waited and waited and waited...:) but it just won't start. I'm not sure where to go to resolve this. On the bright side since I couldn't do the live workout I wanted to I learned how to use the workout blender and used that. That was fun! :)
Did you try clearing your browser's cache and perhaps cookies?

You are welcome.....isn't the workout blender GREAT? And yes, like the forum admin said, clearing your
Browser cache helps...I have had to do that sometimes for OnDemand. Good luck & enjoy the blender!

I do have an email with tech support going but just in case someone who has experienced this problem sees this and can help I will post here too. So I cleared by browser cache and tried a different browser (to worse results if you can believe that). There has to be a way to give me the live videos back right? It's only been 3 days but I am really missing them, lol :) What else can I try? Any ideas? TIA.

FINALLY found the solution. For some inexplicable reason our family protection service through our router decided that just the live videos were not ok to play. Weird. So we had to go in and o.k. the videos. So bizarre, but SOOO happy we found the solution. :)

Cathe Live and OnDemand are completely two different systems and come from different web server host providers. Hence the reason only Cathe Live videos and not OnDemand videos were effected in your case.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.